Chapter 53

"I must let you know, Sign-eul bunae, signal bunae" Taehyung sang while watching the music video.

The music video just released two minutes ago, TWICE is back in Korea two days ago for comeback promotions before heading back in Japan for their debut.

"Have you talked to her?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung shooked his head.

"Be a man, dumbass." Yoongi said.

"Hyung, she asked for space. I'll give it to her, you know what she went through these days." Taehyung said,

two days earlier

TWICE members are rehearsing for their comeback stage before flying back to Korea.

Bangtan boys planned on visiting them but in the end it was only Taehyung who came. because the other members are having their own time.

Taehyung is waiting for the elevator, he roamed the place and glad there's no-one.

Well he thought so.

He hears footsteps which he looked at to see who,

"Taehyung-ssi." Sana greeted with a bow, the older just nodded and they both waited for the elevator.

"Can we talk?" She asked. He was hesitant to answer but she reassures, "We can talk at Soul Cup. It's a public place."

"Okay."

Once they were seated and got their orders, Sana began to talk.

"I will not waste both of our time, I want to apologize for what I did." Sana says, "With what I did created a huge gap not only to the both of you but to our team as well. And I deeply regret my action."

Taehyung didn't talk, doesn't know what to say.

"It was out of temptation, you were too close and that time I liked you. My insecurity is eating me up, the person I like is dating my close friend. It could've been me." She explained, "But I know there is no excuse for what I did. I just wanted to let you know where I'm coming from."

"Sana-ssi, It's in the past and Dahyun is slowly forgiving you. Also I already forgot it, because I can see how regretful you are." Taehyung said, Sana didn't mean to but she cried. "Thank you, Taehyung-ssi. I'm really happy that Dahyun is in safe hands."

He stood up, picking up his drink and offered her a handshake, "The past should be left in the past."

Sana also stood up, because obviously she's late, and received the handshake.

But an unfortunate accident is about to happen, a stranger accidentally bumped into Taehyung which caused him to be pushed towards Sana.

They're both idols, in a group which both are very famous. Ofcourse, there's media following them.

Taehyung accidentally pecked Sana's lips, which was caught in the camera.

Everyone in the coffee shop sees Sana immediately pushing him away. But ofcourse, we know that the media will not include that

Taehyung and Sana ran as fast they could, they can't run using the stairs since the practice room is located on the 6th floor,

when the two bursts open the door,

"Tae?" Dahyun called his name and noticed that he's with Sana, "You two are unbelievable." and walked out.

and that's how the two had their cool off.

~

Tzuyu showed Dahyun the recent article

[BREAKING] TWICE's Dahyun and BTS's V rumored to have broken up?

The lovers has seen being in a lovey dovey date when they were in Japan.

But recently, an insider revealed the two recently broke up because of a third party.

Up to this date, the two companies hasn't said anything. We are hoping that this is only a rumor.

She almost threw the phone but Tzuyu imidieatly grabbed it. "It's my phone unnie!"

Dahyun remembered the incident again,

Taehyung immediately went to Dahyun, grabbing her and pulled her into a tight hug.

She checked the corridor and saw some staffs, she pulled him in another vacant practice room

"Dahyun-ah, It's not what you think please let me explain first?" He pleaded, "Please?"

"Oppa." She gently removes his grip, "I need to breathe."

"Huh?"

"Let's cool off for a while, give me enough time to grasp everything." Dahyun says, looking at him straight in the eyes. Even tears can't come out, she's exhausted.

"Please, hyunnie. Just let me explain." Taehyung says, Dahyun rested her right hand on his face and said "I will. Just not now."

Dahyun left him.

As soon as Dahyun closed the door, her back was met by the door and sat down. Her tears betrayed her and it kept on falling.

Taehyung just stood there, crying his eyes out. Doesn't believe how Dahyun easily gave up on him.

"1AM, it's all where it started." They both said, even with a barrier within them.

Dahyun wiped her tear, Mina hugged her.

"I'm sorry." Mina shooked her head, "I'm sorry that you have to stop talking to Jimin oppa." The older just hugged her tightly.

"If it's for you, i'll do everything." Mina said while wiping Dahyun's tear and showed a smile.

"It's okay to cry, Dahyun-ah."

++++

[A/N: I know it's all of a sudden but it's already the end of the book 1 of 1AM. Yes, book one of 1AM.

Thank you so much, 1AM readers for being a solid reader! I wouldn't even got a chance to finish the story if it wasn't for you guys. :( I owe this to all of you.

Too many questions that wasn't answered with today's chapter? Don't worry, it will when the book two is out. :)

I'll write book two of 1AM next month, exactly the 1st of August.

Thank you once again for reading 1AM! I'll be a better writer in the book two of 1AM ㅠㅠ. But for now, if you have time. You can read my new story which is First Love~ It's a JihyoxYoongi fanfic~.

I love you, 1AM readers! I'll see you in the next chapter (book 😏😏).]

Started: 6/10/17
Finished: 7/15/17

/edited. In the original version, I made Sana commit the same mistake by pulling Taehyung in a bathroom stall near the elevator and kissing him. Which then they were caught by Dahyun. In the edited version, I made Sana apologize to Taehyung (because I realized that she didn't throughout the book) and just made the two be a victim of false-rumor. And instead of breaking up, they cool off. If you're reading this on July 2nd of 2020, please know I HAVEN'T EDITED the book two yet.