Chapter 2

TWICE performed after BTS.

Dahyun left the stage last, so when she was about to exit the stage someone called him.

"Dahyun-ssi?" Dahyun looked around and was hoping that the deep voice she just heard doesn't belong to him.

But it is.

"S-Sunbaenim." Dahyun bowed, stuttering.

"Drop the formalities, call me oppa." Taehyung said while offering a handshake.

"Dahyun-ah!" Jihyo called her, she looked at the hallway and signalled a wait sign.

"What can I do for you?" Dahyun asked, avoiding his eye contact. Because it's killing her, especially he is wearing those contacts. Dang! She was able to watch their Blood,Sweat,&Tears performance so she saw how alluring and sexy he is

"Can I perhaps, get your number?"

Dahyun froze.

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"No forced feelings! Ji- I just want to make friends." Taehyung almost slipped the reason why he is getting Dahyun's contact number.

Taehyung stared at the girl, her make-up is refreshing. It's not a heavy makeup like the other girls wear. It depends on the concept anyways.

But he won't deny, her pale skin reminds him of his Yoongi hyung.

"Kim Dahyun!" Jihyo called, once again. Dahyun woke up from her imagination and nodded.

He handed his phone and the girl typed her number. Taehyung gave her a smile,

"Thank you, Dahyun-ssi." Dahyun nodded and left.

"H-he asked for my number?" Dahyun talked to herself, she can't believe what just happened. What if Taehyung is only making fun of her? Or that's just a hidden camera or mission?

"Earth to Dahyun unnie?" Chaeyoung said, and Dahyun snapped out of her thoughts.

"He asked for my number." Dahyun blurted out, Chaeyoung looked at her confused.

She looked at her bestfriend, "But why do I feel not excited?"

Chaeyoung shrugged and said, "Maybe because he's helping a friend? I heard rumors that Jimin sunbaenim likes you?"

The look on her face is still confusion and disbelief, "It might be. But atleast we had a conversation. And that's it." Dahyun looked at the bright side, atleast she had the chance to talk with her crush.

-

1AM

*beep beep*

Dahyun's phone vibrated, she stopped doing her homework and took her phone and checked who texted her.

Unknown Number

Hey, you still awake?

Dahyun ignored it. Maybe it's just a wrong sent message. She gets back to writing the last paragraph of her homework when her phone vibrated again.

Unkown Number

Incase you get creeped out.
It's V.

++++

Cliff hanger /edited