Chapter 51

Dahyun and Taehyung went shopping in Japan, with their respective managers on their back.

Surprisingly, their fans gave way to them. They are surrounded but not crowded.

Taehyung put his shoulder around Dahyun, "Stay beside me." Dahyun shouldered his tummy, lightly. "Ow!"

"Stop being clingy." She says, and intertwining her hands to his.

Taehyung laughed, "Now, who's clingy?" She just rolled her eyes and pulled him in to a shoe store.

"This looks nice to you," Dahyun grabbed the shoe she's pertaining to, "See?" Taehyung took it and putted back the shoe and hugged her.

"I like this better. Can we stay in the hotel please?" Dahyun took a peek to the staffs and they were all smiling to them.

"Okay." Dahyun whispered but enough to let Taehyung hear it. She bought the shoe and bowed and left the store. The fans made way to the two and headed straight to their hotel.

"I hope Mina unnie and Jimin oppa is done talking." Dahyun said inside the elevator, Taehyung nodded.

"I hope so too." Dahyun lightly punched his tummy. "Ow! Whaaat??"

"You're such an idiot." Dahyun says

"What did I do???"

Dahyun shrugged, "Nothing." Taehyung just pinched her cheek. "That hurts," She says while touching her cheek.

~

The two just laid down on Taehyung's bed, cuddling again.

The TV is turned on but the two is busy with their selves, Taehyung playing games in his phone while Dahyun is hugging Taehyung with her face on his neck.

"Shoot! I fell!" Taehyung said but accidentally hit her with his phone, "Oh no baby girl. I'm sorry."

Taehyung looked at Dahyun, who said it's okay, kissing her cheek and threw his phone. Pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead, eyelids, tip of her nose before pecking her lips.

"It's okay." Dahyun whispered, before making herself comfortable again on Taehyung's body. Chin on his shoulder and hugging his torso.

Taehyung just laughed and went back to play on his game.

~

Dahyun fell asleep on Taehyung's embrace, the two woke up with the sudden noise. Dahyun didn't move but Taehyung quickly looked at the front door to see Jimin and Mina fighting, but went back to cuddling with his girlfriend.

"I told you he was my ex, Chim." Mina explained, Jimin stopped walking when he saw that Taehyung and Dahyun is sleeping.

"I also told you, it's fine." Jimin whispered, Mina was curious with the sudden whisper of the korean boy and looked at the room. She rolled her eyes, "If it's fine, why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend?" She whispered back.

Dahyun kissed Taehyung's chest, "Hmm?" he hummed

"They're fighting." Dahyun said while grabbing Taehyung's shirt, meaning to come closer.

"Let them be, okay?" He said while putting her inside of his shirt, she pinched his nipples. "Ow!"

"You're really stupid!" She said while breaking the hug but he firmly grabbed hold of her.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry." Taehyung kissed her lips, nibbling her lower lip before asking for entrance, Dahyun bit his tounge.

"Just sleep!" she said

"Yeah." Jimin realized, "I'm not your boyfriend."

The couple heard it, Dahyun looked worried. Taehyung held her cheeks, signalling that it's going to be okay. He was shocked to see she teary eyed, "Baby?" she shooked her head, and said "Mina unnie is fragile, it hurts to see she's fighting with Chim." Taehyung hugged her tightly, "It's okay, baby girl."

Mina went silent. And stared at the korean boy, "I told you. I'm going to figure out my feelings." she whispered, "is that hard to ask."

Jimin just hugged Mina, "It hurts to see you're acting like nothing happened between you and your ex while you're having a date with me."

"I'm sorry." She sobbed in his shirt, Jimin cupped Mina's cheeks. Seeing how innocent she is, seeing how Mina doesn't know how to control her emotions.

"We're good. Okay?" Mina nodded and Jimin wiped her tears, "I hate seeing you cry."

Taehyung wiped Dahyun's tear, yes. The dubu cried, "Sorry." Dahyun said while laughing, Taehyung laughed as well.

"We look like an idiot." Dahyun said,

"Atleast they're okay now." Taehyung said, she nodded and went back to cuddling with him.

"I love you, baby girl." Taehyung said, and he already knows what will Dahyun said.

"I love you too." and kissed his chest.

++++

(A/N: I'm planning to end the story and create a book two.. sounds a great plan? Hehe. Also, I'm sorry for this shitty update.) /edited