Chapter 46

The two 4D couple went to the hotel room, with Daegu.

"Daegu is sleepy." Taehyung says,

"It's 12midnight, and he's still a baby. Ofcourse he's asleep." Dahyun said, Taehyung just laughed and set up Daegu's bed.

Dahyun went to the bathroom to prepare for sleeping. Yes she's sleeping with Taehyung ever since. They're cherishing the moments while they still can.

"Baby girl, I'll head outside for awhile." Taehyung said

"Just be careful." He hummed and went out.

Taehyung ran to the convinient store. He'll buy some chocolate drink for Dahyun, Tzuyu told him awhile ago that she likes anything chocolate and milk. Sad to say, even if they're dating for almost 4 months, he knew nothing about Dahyun's favorite things.

Dahyun just sat down on the bed, playing with her phone. Which kinda sucks because her LCD is kind off broken, she didn't tell the members and manager yet. That's why she usually shows up on TWICE's hotel room, because she can't contact them properly.

She heard a knock on the door, and expecting Taehyung to show up. But to her surprise,

"Who are you?" Dahyun asked,

The person just pushed her inside.

Taehyung is on the lobby now,

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?" The receptionist called him,

"Nae?" He went near her.

"You have a visitor upstairs, named Haru?" Taehyung didn't think twice and keeps on clicking the elevator button.

"You're lucky that you have Bangtan on your side." The intruder threatened, "I envy you because you are surrounded by my dear oppas." She said while holding the knife,

Dahyun just sat down, trying not to cry to show how strong she is. Hoping that Taehyung would come inside and save her.

Taehyung dialed the kakaotalk group chat of the boys, they all answered.

"Hey Taehyung-" Jungkook was cut by Taehyung.

"I need you here now. Bring some police and manager hyung right now." He said and hung up, kicking the hotel room door.

"Aaah!" Taehyung heard Dahyun's scream, making him kicked the door hard.

The door sprung open and the intruder is almost near Dahyun.

Taehyung pushed the girl and immediately pulled Dahyun beside him.

"Oh, Taehyungie Oppa is here to save the day!" She laughed, "But I won't harm you, oppa. That's how much I love you. Just give me Dahyun and you'll be safe."

Taehyung shooked his head, "Who are you exactly?!"

Dahyun and Taehyung hears constant knocking on the door,

"Taehyung! Dahyun!" Namjoon shouted,

Bangtan's hotel room is only one floor above so they came immediately.

Jungkook being strong, he used his force to open the door.

The door is fucking strong that even if you kick it many times it doesn't break. Lols, the power of imagination.

The six boys now surrounded the couple and the police handcuffed the girl.

TWICE also came to the room, Yoongi contacted Jihyo. You know.. Lols.

The girl is unstoppable and going wild, wanting to go near Dahyun but the seven boys stood strong to surround the dubu. The eight girls stepped back out of the room.

Yoongi just pushed the girl, making her fall and easier for the police men to grab her.

~

Taehyung wiped Dahyun's tear, and hugging her tightly.

"I love you. You're safe." Taehyung whispered, makig Dahyun cry more on his arms. "Baby girl, I have to talk to them. Okay? I'll leave you with your unnies."

Dahyun shooked her head, gripping tightly to Taehyung's sleeve. "Don't leave."

Jihyo went beside them, and joining the hug.

"Dahyunie, unnie is here." She let go of Taehyung, he kissed Dahyun's forehead and left.

The girls comforted Dahyun, but brought her to the unnie's hotel room.

"D-Daegu." Dahyun whispered to Jihyo,

"He's with me!" Tzuyu shouted, Dahyun just nodded.

~

Jimin tried to calm Taehyung. Namjoon and Yoongi taking the lead to talk to the intruder.

JYP appeared in the police station, "Things is getting worse." He started, "I'll fly TWICE tomorrow to Japan."

They just nodded, they got nothing to do. Especially Taehyung, if it's safe for Dahyun. He'll just agree.

"And I'll let you stay in the company's dorm." JYP said to Bangtan. "Wait. Where's Dahyun's bodyguard?!"

"I haven't seen him." Taehyung said. JYP just sighed, "Just stay in the company's dorm. You still have how many days left before going on tour?"

"Three." Namjoon said, JYP nodded.

"It's settled. You'll be safe under my territory." The boys just nodded, their manager agreed with JYP's offer. Since BigHit doesn't have a dorm inside them.

~

Dahyun fell asleep in Nayeon & Jeongyeon's bed.

"It's either we'll find a new place, or we'll leave out of the country." Jihyo said, their manager immediately went inside the hotel room.

"We'll fly to Japan tomorrow. Pack your things."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo, Jihyo just gave them a bragging smile and laughed.

+++

(A/N: hope the artist performing in Music Bank is safe. There's a bomb threat on MuBank, gaaahd.)

/nothing to edit