Chapter 26

Tzuyu accidentaly bumped into Jungkook, they locked eyes but she broke it first and tried to walk away when he held her wrist, preventing her to leave.

Tzuyu looked at him and shook of her wrist, to let go of her. "People might misunderstood us."

Jungkook turned Tzuyu to face him, "I don't care." He pulled her into a hug, "I don't f- care."

Tzuyu pushed him, and made a bow. "People might think we are dating." She said loud enough to let the people in the cafe hear. Jungkook stared at her deeply.

Tzuyu grabbed the nine pieces of mixed iced and hot coffee and left.

Jungkook followed her, He regrets what he said last phone call. He misses her voice, her cute voice that makes his pain go away. Pain causes by the neverending practices, bruises caused by a little fall during the dance moves, swollen foot because of a mistake. He misses her pouty lips when they facetime everytime Jungkook is whining about some of his issues. He misses everything.

Jungkook took the plastic bags that Tzuyu is holding and walked faster than her. Once the two arrived at TWICE's waiting room, he knocked.

Jungkook went inside and the girls was surprised with him. They looked around, gladly their manager is out again. Dahyun looked at him, "What are you doing here, Jeon-ssi?"

"I came here to deliver your coffees!" Jungkook said and handed them the coffee one by one. A panting girl entered the waiting area

"I tried stopping him!" Tzuyu defended, Jungkook bowed to them and faced Dahyun "Sorry!" He says and pulled Tzuyu into less crowded area.

Tzuyu shook her wrist but Jungkook held it tighter but not hurting her.

"I regret it." Jungkook says, "I regret what I said."

Tzuyu sighed, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"You do." Jungkook hissed, "Please." Tzuyu looked down. "I like you, I really do. I might be inlove with you already, I don't know what I am feeling towards you!" Jungkook frustratedly said, "But I'm sure that I have feelings for you." she shooked her head.

"We're friends, right?" Tzuyu says, slowly removing Jungkook's hand. "Let's remain friends." and left him.

--

"What was that?" Jihyo asked as soon as Jungkook left. Dahyun shrugged, "I'm surprised as well, unnie."

Their manager walked inside their waiting area, "Where's Tzuyu?"

"Girl's bathroom." Chaeyoung filled, she nodded.

"Chaeyoung, you will have a collaboration stage with Suga, and also Sana with V." She announced, "Both of your groups are well demand, so let's give it a shot."

Dahyun looked at Jihyo, and the girls looked at Dahyun.

Okaaay, that was awkward.

"Many people likes Sana with V! Which is a good thing since it may help your popularity." Their manager says, they awkwardly laugh.

Dahyun looked down, but giving them a smile.

"I like it! Especially Sana unnie and Chaeyoungie will get the recognition they deserve!" Dahyun praised.

I understand, don't worry about me.
Work is work.

Taehyung frowned with the announcement, "Why does it have to be me?"

"This is the first time I hear you complain, young man!" He just gave their manager a pout.

Taehyung sighed, "I'm just asking though." Yoongi patted his shoulder and whispered "She'll understand."

He reads the text, he sighs once again. Yeah, work is work. He thought.

Sucks to hide our relationship

Sucks to have a dating ban 😒

When TWICE's manager left, they immediately surrounded Dahyun.

"Don't worry, Dahyun-ah. You know how hard I ship you with your Taehyung!" Sana reassures.

"I know unnie, it just sad that we have to hide our relationship and things keep happening. Like you and Vernon." She explains.

"We're sorry for what happened earlier, Dahyun-ah." Nayeon took the chance to apologize, and Momo.

"We need time to process things but don't worry. We will now support your relationship with him, seeing how happy you are." Momo added, Dahyun smiled.

"What did she say?" Jimin asked Taehyung,

"She's okay with it." Jimin nodded

"See, she's really a nice kid." Jin praised, "I really like her, for you." He immediately finished his sentence seeing how Taehyung is glaring at him.

"Yeah, actually I'm the jealous one in our relationship." Taehyung said, they all agreed. "What the hell? I thought you were my friends!"

+++
(A/N: i get motivated to update everytime I see the reads of this story increases. Like who reads this story that I wrote. ㅠㅠ) /edited