Chapter 13

"Isn't it obvious?" Taehyung said, "I know you don't feel the same way yet, but I'm willing to wait." giving her a sincere smile.

But what if I feel the same way? Dahyun whispered.

Since there's only the two of them in the dorm and the TV is off now, Clearly Taehyung heard it.

They just stared at each other.

Taehyung broke the staring competition, "What do you want to do?" he asked.

"You know we can't." Dahyun said, "You have your fans, and it's big fanbase as well."

"They won't know." Taehyung said, Dahyun shooked her head. "It's a risk." She says.

Taehyung held her hand, and looked her into the eyes. "Remember what I said last time?" Dahyun nodded, "It's a risk that I can take."

Dahyun smiled. "I'm scared, we just started." Taehyung put his hand on her cheeks and carressed it. "I'm here. It won't affect your career as long as we are cautious."

Dahyun thought about it. How will she tell her members? Ofcourse they won't like it, even if they let Taehyung visit her. She is sure that they're thinking about what will happen if the fans knew.

"I don't know what will unnies feel."

"I will respect if you don't want anyone to know yet."

Dahyun smiled, liking how Taehyung is on her side. Thinking about her first than himself. She nodded, "Maybe it's worth a shot."

×

Taehyung spent the night on TWICE's dorm, he waited to Dahyun fall asleep before he moved to the living room.

Dahyun woke up because of the sun, she forgot to close their curtains.

8AM

Lovely Jihyo 💕
We will arrive in seoul at 12nn, we might get home after lunch. Do you want something?

Dahyun stood up, it took her twenty minutes to walk through her door. And she was shocked because a topless Taehyung surprised her.

"Where are your clothes!!" Dahyun said, closing her eyes.

Taehyung laughed but ran to get his shirt. "It's kind of hot last night."

Dahyun walked to the living room, rolling her eyes. "The girls will be back soon. It's okay if you stay."

"Oh no, I'll leave when they get here." Taehyung said, while inviting Dahyun to the kitchen. "Your unnies will be probably think why I'm here."

"That's okay. They already knew what happened to me with the pain killer thing so I think it's understandable." Dahyun says while reaching for the cereal, "And besides, you slept on the couch."

Taehyung laughed, "Let's just talk about them later. How's your sleep?" He held her waist to sit down and reached for the cereal instead and gave her a bowl.

"It's good. I woke up because of the pain but it's durable." Dahyun said and said thanks as well.

"And you didn't call me?" Taehyung asked while opening the milk carton.

"It's fine. Haha, thanks!"

Taehyung looked at his phone, "Namjoon hyung said we have a rehearsal later at 4pm."