Chapter 8

1AM

BTS V

I wasn't expecting you to come.

I thought I couldn't make it.

I was feeling down the whole time.

Why?

Because I want you to come.

But, I made it..

Yes.
And thank you.

×

Monday.

TWICE Unnie line is now awake, it's just five in the morning.

They are preparing Dahyun's breakfast, lunch and snack. They are also streaming live in VApp.

"We are almost done, now let's wake up Dahyun!" Jihyo told the camera and went inside. Nayeon covered Tzuyu and Chaeyoung so that they weren't seen in the video.

Nayeon grabbed hold of the cam and started video taking the scene,

"Dahyun-ah!" Jihyo softly shook her.

"Unnie, 5 more minutes!" She pleaded, Jihyo looked at the camera trying not to laugh.

"Nooo. Wake up and eat your breakfast~" Jihyo did her aegyo, Tzuyu woke up with the sudden crowd of their room. Tzuyu wake Chaeyoung up too.

Dahyun sat up with her eyes half open, and when she noticed the camera she pulled a pillow and threw it at them

"Whaaa! The cam fell!" Nayeon said and picking it up again, "Are you still there guys?" The oldest asked and she sees that it's still on.

The breakfast came pretty well and now they're on their way to the van. The members accompanied Dahyun to school as a sign of encouragement.

Dahyun reviewed her notes inside the van, she sat at the back with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

*riiing*

Dahyun looked at her phone

BTS V Calling...

Chaeyoung peeked at her, and was shocked as well. They looked at each other, Chaeyoung grabbed the phone and clicked the answer button, giving it back to Dahyun.

Hey V said in the other line

"S-Sunbae." Chaeyoung put her ears on Dahyun's phone, hoping to hear the conversation. But she just pushed her.

I wanted to call you and say good luck on your exams! Am I late?

"No, no. I'm on my way to the university now."

I see. I know you'll ace it, you've been studying hard.

"You could've text it." Dahyun says, She heard a chuckle on the other line.

It's more sincere to let you hear me saying my wishes.

"O-okay."

I'll hang up now.

"Y-yes." Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung, "That's weird." Chaeyoung gave her a goofy smile. "Yah! What's that? Your smile is scaring me. Unnie!" Dahyun called Jeongyeon,

Jeongyeon handed a small box to Chaeyoung and gave it to me. Dahyun looked at it, then looked to the two girls.

Dahyun opened the box, It's a necklace. She stared at it, it has a symbol. It's a star.

"It's beautiful." Dahyun smiled, holding it. "Who gave it?" She asked,

"He dropped by earlier in the morning," Chaeyoung says. Dahyun looked at her. "Taehyung sunbaenim."

Jeongyeon smiled at Dahyun, a teasing smile. "He helped us in buying groceries. We kind of forgot to buy some ingridients, and we were shocked when he was in the lobby."

Dahyun looked at the necklace again, What does this means?

BTS V

I received your gift, sunbae.
Today is not my birthday,
this necklace is for what?

Taehyung smiled at the text.

I hope you like it.
Take it as a goodluck gift from me. ;)

It's beautiful, sunbae.
Thank you.

Maybe. Just maybe. "I'm falling." He smiled with the thought and just went back to rehearsing.

-

Chaeyoung imidieatly hugged Dahyun as soon as she got out of the room.

"So? So?" Chaeyoung asked,

"I did a good job." Dahyun said, Chaeyoung jumped in joy while Tzuyu is texting. The two girls looked at her,

"Someone's got a text-mate!" They teased, Tzuyu looked at them and hid her phone.

"It's just Jungkook sunbae," She says.

They went straight home. The unnies are already in the company, rehearsing. That's why Dahyun hurried herself and went inside their room.

"Oh?" She went near to her bed, staring at the boquet of flowers.

We know you did a good job in your exam! - Unnies

She's expecting too much. Dahyun expected it to be from Taehyung, *sighs* she should be not attached with him.

/edited