Chapter 11:

[ A/N: TzuKook alert. the main character for this chapter is Tzuyu and Jungkook. ]

Jungkook 🐰

Is Dahyun okay?

Ofcourse, she's not. Jungkook thought to himself and wants to punch himself. His mind can't just removed the scene where Tzuyu is performing almost wants to cry when Dahyun fell. And Tzuyu came back to their seats with a frown.

It bothers him.

Tzuyu looked at her phone, she sighed. She just talked to Dahyun and she can't help but be sad. Because when she fell, she called for Tzuyu's name and she was about to lend her a hand but everything went too fast.

She just need months to rest.

Nayeon took the lead on their dorm, the girls can't sleep due to worrying about the maknae.

"On the bright side, we won. So let's celebrate! Who wants some pizza and chicken?" Nayeon lifted the mood,

"It's just 9AM unnie," Sana said, "I know. But instead of cooking, let's enjoy our celebration with junkfoods!" The girls just nodded and Nayeon called for delivery.

I'm sorry for what happened.
She will get well soon!

Thank you.

Jungkook went out of his room and checked the living room, he saw Taehyung watching television while taking turns of looking at the tv screen and his phone. He went to the kitchen and saw Jin cooking.

To cheer you up, let's go shopping?

People will see us.

I know a place that only artist goes to.

Where?

Daegu.

Tzuyu looked at the time. It's still early, she went to Nayeon's side and asked permission.

"Unnie, Jungkook sunbaenim asked me to go shopping with him. Is it okay?"

"What do you think?" Nayeon asked her, Ofcourse it's a no. "It's okay with me, ask your Jihyo unnie." Tzuyu looked at her surprised, didn't know the oldest will allow her.

"You need atleast something to distract you with Dahyun's condition, Tzu." Nayeon patted Tzuyu's back. "Bring Chaeyoung with you, look how devastated she is now."

Tzuyu can't comfort Chaeyoung now, because out of of the nine members. The maknaes really have a tight relationship, sure the nine members does. But since the maknaes are young, they understand each other most than anyone. And she can't help Chaeyoung when she herself can't help.

Tzuyu nodded and went beside Chaeyoung, "Let's go shopping with Jungkook sunbaenim." She shooked her head.

"He asked you out because he wants to spend time with you only."

"And you think I'll choose myself than you?" Tzuyu asked, Chaeyoung looked at her. "No, come with me later. Okay?" she just shrugged in defeat.