Chapter 25

Dahyun went inside their waiting room, she badly wants to follow Taehyung. But it will confuse everyone and might be suspicious about them.

"What's with the long face?" Nayeon asked, Dahyun think twice if she should open it up to her unnie.

But she did.

"Taehyung oppa got mad at me." Dahyun said while sitting beside Tzuyu on the sofa, resting her head on her shoulder.

"He's just jealous, Dahyunie." Jihyo said,

"He should be. Vernon is cuter than him." Momo said, Dahyun sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Not wanting to hear how her unnies hate Taehyung.

Tzuyu massaged Dahyun's head and whispered, "Don't mind them." she nodded and still kept her eyes closed.

"Yeah, Vernon is cute but Taehyung is waaay more handsome than him!" Sana joined Jihyo.

"Vernon will take good care of Dahyun, I am sure of that!" Nayeon then joined Momo. Jeongyeon and Mina shooked their heads and just talked to each other.

Dahyun sighed again.

"But Dahyun is now with Taehyung," Sana said, "And she's happier with Taehyung!" Jihyo added.

"But if she met Vernon first, probably they're dating now." Nayeon said,

"Vernon and Dahyun met before Taehyung knew Dahyun existed," Jihyo said "And they didn't date."

Dahyun shooked her head, Tzuyu held her hand signing to calm down.

"Taehyung will only hurt Dahyun." Momo said, "Taehyung is rumored to be with other girls, that enough will hurt our maknae!"

Dahyun stood up, not wanting to hear their debate.

"Taehyung took care of Dahyun when weren't there for her." Sana said,

"Taehyung will only use Dahyun since she's the most popular member in korea." Nayeon said, "And Dahyun is very pretty. Taehyung doesn't deserve her."

Dahyun opened the door to leave,

"And who is he to get jealous?" Momo added,

Dahyun was surprised to see Taehyung on their front door. He backed away and left her, again. Dahyun sighed heavily and faced her members, not forgetting to close the door.

"He is my boyfriend." Dahyun calmly says, "If you don't like him, just please respect my feelings."

Momo and Nayeon stood up and went beside Dahyun, who let go of their hands.

"You disappoint me." Dahyun looked in their eyes, "Atleast have some respect on me, I dated him because he's making me happy."

"But you-" Nayeon tried to explain but Dahyun didn't let her finish.

"I don't want to hear your thoughts, you have nothing to do because i love him." And with that, she left and followed Taehyung.

"You went overboard." Chaeyoung said who woke up from her nap, "Dahyun unnie right. Respect her if you don't atleast respect Taehyung." She shooked her head and went back to sleeping.

"Dahyun is already tired for the extra work, and hearing you about how against you are with her boyfriend isn't helping." Mina says, which made Jeongyeon agreed and said, "You can hate him without rubbing it on her face."

Tzuyu smiled, "Goodluck with the performance later." and went back to playing games on her phone.

×

Dahyun saw Taehyung on the side of the elevator, which is the stock area.

"I'm sorry you heard that." Dahyun said, pulling Taehyung close to her. He cupped her face, "they really hate me, don't they?" She nodded. Taehyung laughed. "You really are a straightforward person." She smiled.

"But always keep in mind that their opinions doesn't matter to me." Dahyun said, "Even if they always fight for who is the best for me, in the end I will choose you." Taehyung hugged Dahyun. "I'm sorry for not telling you about me and Vernon who will MC." Taehyung nodded, nuzzled through her neck. "I'm sorry for the love acts, it's on the script." Taehyung nodded, "I'm sorry for not noticing what you feel."

"It's okay, baby girl." Taehyung carressed her cheeks, "I was just jealous."

Dahyun scoffed, "was?"

"I am jealous." Taehyung clarified, "But work is work." Dahyun smiled, He kissed the temple of her nose.

"Please. Please don't let their words haunt you." Dahyun pleaded, Taehyung shooked his head.

"I received harsher comments than theirs." He reassures, "and you said that you'll choose me no matter what. I trust you." Dahyun gave him a wide smile and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." Taehyung nodded and noticed the necklace. "You're wearing it again." Dahyun looked at her neck, and nodded. "I always do."

"Let's go. It's almost your time to perform." Taehyung said and gave her one last hug before drifting apart.

+++

(A/N: another short update. Follow my ig accs; gateusebeun and _twiceu)

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???? THEY ARE SLOWLY KILLING ME I SWEAR.

/edited, in the original version only Chaeyoung and Tzuyu defended Taehyung

/edited, in the original version only Chaeyoung and Tzuyu defended Taehyung. But in the edited ver., I added Mina and Jeongyeon comment and made it neutral.