Chapter 10

Dahyun fell from the stage, the stage is too high from the ground that her mic also fell hard causing the whole arena to hear. The members looked at Dahyun, panicking but still finished the song. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung is seen teary eyed because of what happened.

Dahyun's been rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. Her fall caused her legs to be fractured and her arms as well. A light bump on her head since she immediately covered her head with her arms when she fell.

The stage suddenly moved when Dahyun is in the side, causing her to lose balance and fall. But Jaebum made his way when he saw what happened. Because TWICE is still performing, Jaebum ran to her and went with her until outside the arena.

"How's she?" Jackson asked, Jaebum shooked his head. "Bad. Arms and legs is affected." The older brothers sighed and sat on their seats.

Hearing those, Taehyung is concerned as hell. He wanted to run to the hospital to be with her but he can't. Everyone will get suspicious. Namjoon looked at Taehyung, worried. But he can't console him now, not while other people is looking.

[ BREAKING ] TWICE's Dahyun fell on stage while performing for MAMA 2016.

TWICE's Dahyun is seen falling off the stage while the stage is lifting.

TWICE members look worried while performing when they saw Dahyun fell. It is seen that Chaeyoung and Tzuyu keeps a poker face with teary eyes.

Dahyun is rushed in the hospital whilst her members is performing.

GOT7's JB also rushed to the backstage when Dahyun fell to accompany her.

JYP Entertainment released a statement,

Dahyun is now in the hospital, recovering from the stage accident. The affected areas are her arms and legs. The doctors says she needs to rest for months.

We will postponed all her solo and group activities for fast recovery.

When asked about their comeback in Febuary,

We will talk about what will happen for their next comeback.

We are hoping that Dahyun will heal fast so we can see her bubbly personality again.

Taehyung closed the article and sighed. He took a nap to release his stress. Sure they won an award, but still the concern feeling is there.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon take turns to watch Dahyun, they've been in the hospital for atleast 4 hours already. The doctor says that she will wake up in a few hours, the shock from her fall caused her to faint.

1AM

BTS V(3)

Hey, are you okay?
I heard that you've been sleeping.
You needed that, sleep well.

Dahyun woke up at 3AM, And it's Jihyo's turn to watch.

"Unnie." Dahyun called Jihyo, the leader smiled and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't able to save you." Jihyo sobs, Dahyun nodded and whispered, "It's not your fault. It's okay." Jihyo shooked her head, blaming herself.

This is why Dahyun hates every time she gets hurt. Jihyo always blames herself if something bad happens to her members, even if it's clear that she is not involve in that situation. Jihyo thinks that since she's the leader, she needs to take care of everyone and she's at fault.