Chapter 9 *1961 words*

Sam

I'm sure everyone here ships Michifer now. Oh god it's cute. They are grumbling to each other all snuggled up close to each other. I can hear Michael complaining that Lucifer doesn't have to hold him and that Lucifer is being ridiculous also that Michael can do shit himself and he just keeps on complaining and Lucifer eventually gets fed up and just covers his mouth with his hand and it's adorable.

Destiel are cuddle together, Cas falling asleep on Dean and Dean playing with Cas's hair.

Me and Gabriel are leaning into each other. Everyone is just kinda laying about, and that's how we all stay until lunch. Then everyone not in normal clothes puts on actual clothes and we head to the Roadhouse, Lucifer still having Michael drapped on him. He managed to get his foot wrapped in an ace bandage so that should help. We all spread out to different tables, me, Gabe, and Destiel at one, Michifer and Adamdriel (Adam and Samandriel. I ship it) at another next to us, everyone else random places throughout. We are eating and having a genuinely normal Saturday lunch when the door opens. We hear the familiar click of a gun and a few threats about money. We turn and see the few tourists here cower, and everyone else look vaguely surprised. I see Dean reach into the back of his pants. We both have our concealed carry license, so we take them everywhere. I see everyone else native to here do the same Ellen just looks at the gun aimed at her.

"Alright alright" she says. I know what she's grabbing and it ain't money. At the same time we all have our guns out and pointed at the idiot. Gabriel, Cas, Lucifer, Alfie, and everyone else look surprised. Ellen picks up her rifle and has it aimed at him as well. "Call the cops" he yells something inaudable and shoots at the sky. "You aint leaving here you bitch." He looks around at the twenty guns aimed at him. He makes a move and his gun is shot out of his hand, and Jo hits him over the head with her gun, and he crumbles. We put our guns back in our pants and call the police. When we hang up and sit down, Cas and Gabriel are staring at us.

"Do you guys always have pistols in your pockets?" We glance at each other and shrug.

"Kinda yea. It's.... instinct."

"Instinct?"

"Yea." Oh god they're scared of us.

"Are you guys good?" Cas inquires.

"Yea." Dean says. Then gets an idea. "Why don't we take you guys to the range and teach you? Maybe get you guys your own licenses?"

"Sounds good" Cas says looking at Dean like a lovesick puppy. It's adorable.

"I guess that means you guys aren't happy to see us?"

"Oh my god gabriel why?? And What do you think about the going shooting?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"Um.. sure." He smiles. "I'd love to" me and Dean smile at the people sitting in front of us, and then the police arrive. They take the unconscious man away and one of the officers walk up behind us.

"You guys doing okay?" We look up.

"Hey Uncle Rufus. We're doing good. Just hanging out"

"Keeping senses sharp? Grades?" He adds the last word in an aggressive tone. We roll our eyes.

"Yes dad." We tease. He ruffles our hair, waves at the people we're sitting with, and leaves. We fix our hair as our partners (??) Laugh at us. Are we partners? Friends? Boyfriends? This is confusing.

"Well you guys just know everyone dont you?" Gabriel teases.

"Yea. Small town" I say. He nods.

"Coolio" we all go back to our place and resume watching Jerry Springer. The following are things that we about at the screen while throwing stuff out it: (actual stuff that I have said or that has gone through my head)