Chapter 19 *883 words*

Gabriel

Me and Samoose are trying to sleep, after making out, but no. Fucking Destiel must keep making inappropriate noises. We pulled the curtain around the bed, to try to block it out, just not all the way around, so we could see the door.

Just as I am falling asleep, at like five, the door bangs open and I glare at the bright light and sit up, seeing adamndriel pull away their curtain, flustered a little bit. Wonder what happened-

TO MICHIFER WHAT THE FUCK THEY BOTH LOOK SO HAPPY AND LUCI'S ARM IS AROUND MICHEAL NOT THAT IT IS ANY DIFFERENT THAN LITERALLY ANY OTHER TIME BUT THEY ARE BLUSHING AND SNEAKING GLANCES AT EACH OTHER UMMMM???!!!! EXCUSE YOU LUCIFER BUT YOU SAID YOU WOULD TEXT ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO AND MY PHONE HAS NOT GONE OFF YOU LITTLE SHRIVLED UP PEICE OF BANANA BREAD!!

"DID YOU TWO FUCK WHILE OUT ON THAT WALK??" I scream at them, completely forgetting about the like... 200 other people in this hotel.

"Gabriel it is the middle if the night keep your voice down!" Michael hisses, closing the door. "Have you no volume?!"

"Well what the hell happened?! You two are suddenly seeming more coupl-y than normal??"

"Maybe because we are finally a couple?" Lucifer asks.

"Oh-WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE" Dean yells. Oh look at that, they stopped making out. FINALLY!

"MICHIFER IS CANON OMG LUCA WILL BE SO UPSET SHE- THEY MISSED THIS!!" I yell, screwing up the pronouns but hey, I corrected myself.

"Oh my god you're right!"

"Nobody tell them! Think of their face!" Michael smiles. We all talk for a bit and slowly everyone falls asleep.

--~~

--~~

YO IT'S NEW YEARS I can't wait to kiss Samoose when the ball drops! We are sitting on the beach with a projector playing New Years Rockin Eve against a sheet hanging on the side of a building and like a hundred other people are also here, ready to set off fireworks and of course, get drunk. I'm buzzed. Along with everyone else. Even Sammy because Dean always allows alcohol on New Years and other Special occasions. We are listening to some bands play on the screen and dancing around and kissing randomly. Pretty soon, the ball is getting ready to drop. I see michael and Lucifer start making out like their lives depend on it, and I turn to Samoose, marveling at how absolutely amazing he looks.

The ball starts dropping and I stand in front of Sam we are counting down and watching and as soon as we reach midnight he scoops me up and we kiss. It is magical, the fireworks light up his face, I kept my eyes open it's weird I know, and he looks gorgeous. The second we pull apart we stare each other in the eye for a good six hours at least, then we speak the same words.

"I love you"

DESTIEL TIME MOFOS
DEAN

As the ball drops I'm staring at Cas. I seriously love this guy. He seems nervous, and I've picked up on him so well, that I can practically sense his emotions. We count down until midnight when it is officially January first and I kiss him. I kiss him like there is no fucking tomorrow because I'll be damned if he gets away from me. He is mine and I will protect him until the end of the world. Through hell heaven and purgatory. When we finally pull away, because, you know, we have to breathe at least a little bit, I pull him in and kiss him again.

"I love you Angel. And happy New year."

"I love you to Dean." He leans up and pecks my lips. "Happy New year"

Aaaaannnndddddd

Lucifer

I am so happy that I won. Not only the bet, but Michael's heart as well. I can't believe he thought I'd go through all that trouble for a joke. We've been attached at the hip more than normal, and it's really fun, because Charlie video chatted Dean last night and we refused to tell her. Luca called to say happy New Year and merry Christmas but that's all. The... thing... has really taken it's toll on everybody. Almost every time anything fun or funny happens, they all go silent for ten seconds after it happens or after they finish laughing. And not the normal happy silent. They all close their eyes and have a pained expression on their face and I don't think they are aware they are doing it. It's really sad to watch. Then when they open their eyes they make eye contact with each other and you just know that they are still grieving. Hell, they might never get passed it. They might wind up doing that for the rest of their lives. Who knows? I lean over and kiss my gorgeous boyfriend before pulling away. He stares at me for a bit. And as people start counting down I take his face and kiss him. I don't stop until ten seconds after midnight.

"Happy New year Mickey"

"Happy New Year Luci."

Awwwww look everyone is happy! It would.... be... a shame.... if something were to.... happen.....not yet... don't get your boxers in a bunch... *maniacal laughing*