Chapter 6 *1129 words*

Destiel side!!

Dean

Me and Sam planned everything with Jo, and everyone else. We'd sit at two different tables, and ignore each other until one of us needed help. Jo would arrive upon hearing code word, pudding. Then, say I was the one to use the word, I would go to the bathroom and Jo would deliver the code word again, and Sam would go to the bathroom. It's happening at the Roadhouse which is a family diner/bar. I love it. Everyone loves it. I hope Cas likes it. It's not exactly romantic, or anything. First dates are all about getting to know each other, I think. So after dinner we are going on a scavenger hunt around town. At night. It is currently being set by everyone else. It's a photography hunt so all they have to do is go around town, writing stuff down for us to take pictures of, then print it out.

Me and Sam arrive at The Novak residence at 6:30. Right on time. We go up and knock, greet everyone before going back to Baby. Me and Cas sitting up front and Sam and Gabriel in the back becuase we want to keep them separate, just carpooling. Then we are rivals for the scavenger hunt.

No one is wearing anything special. I'm in my usual black t-shirt and jacket with nicer jeans and boots. My hair styled. Sam is in his flannel with good jeans and boots. Cas is in his trenchcoat and regular clothes. Gabriel is wearing what Gabriel wears.

We pull into the Roadhouse and are greeted by Jo. She leads us to our separate tables and get our orders. I see my aunt Ellen, Jo's mom, behind the bar.

"I thought this was a double date?"

"Well, we wanted to keep it separate, just still be together because of something that comes later on."

"I dont suppose you're gonna tell me what it is?"

"Nope" I say with a smile. Cas's face scrunches up as he pouts. "Aww. Don't pout Cassie. That's bad, adorable, but bad." He smiles upon me calling him adorable.

We talk about nothing for five minutes, then suddenly we're talking about one of his past homes and laughing as he explains something.

"And then we dumped glitter all over the principal. We fled before he could catch us."

"Are you shitting me?"

"No. It was April Fools Day. But I'm not done. That was the last we did, but other people got us." I lean forward in anticipation. "One kid, Noah. Good kid. Wouldn't hurt a fly. We were good friends. Until that day." He adds darkly. "Okay. So me and Krista, we were walking down the hallway after our first prank, the one with the paint, and we were laughing and talking about our next one, when, we get whip cream shoved in our faces. And that's not where this one ends. After that, while we were blind, he shoved us into a random classroom that was having class."

"Oh my god"

"Yea. There we were. Two people covered in whip cream and paint, becuase of assembling the paint prank, standing in front of thirty of our peers. Who comes to our rescue? Sarah. In. A. Chicken. Suit."

"Wha?"

"Yea. And her boyfriend Caleb, in a lobster suit. They ran in the door, picked us up, ran around the school, weaving in and out of classrooms, then threw us in the dumpster." We are both dying.

"That's sick." I say.

"Right?! After that we were late to every class becuase everytime they saw us they'd pick us up and run us to the wrong side of the school!"

"And you were in middle school?" He nods. "This is amazing!" We go in like that talking about the weirdest shit, like at one point we get to places we won't to go, until me and Sam receive the message, saying everything was set up across town.

"Who's that?" He asks, inclining his head

"Charlie." I smirk at him. "Are you ready for what comes next?"

"Hell yes let's go" we stand up and I nod at Sam.

"Hey, you ready?" They'd just been sitting there talking as they finished dessert.

"Yea. I can't wait to see what this surprise is." He says excitedly. We wave at Jo and Ellen and leave. Cas grabs my arm.

"The bill?"

"Our aunt runs the place. We eat free, come on." I take his hand and we walk towards the park, side by side with our brothers. We are greeted by Charlie, Adam, Michael, Luca, and our friends that go to the school across town, Garth, Ash, Ash works at the Roadhouse but was off today, Lisa, Ruby, and Meg. I didn't know that Garth, Ash, Ruby, Lisa, or Meg were gonna be here, but you know, friends have a weird telepathic link. They go over the rules and Cas and Gabriel are just kinda looking at me and Sam like you fucking dorks. We are handed the lists and shoved in opposite directions. Me and Cas keep our hands fitted together as we walk, looking for the items. Cas looks up into the sky and stops walking. "Cas?"

"Shhh" he says pulling me closer to him. "Just look"

"Oh wow" I whisper quietly. The stars.... the sky is cloudless and past the lights you can see the stars. They're beautiful. "I've never actually took the time and watched the stars."

"Screw this challenge then. You need to spend a night watching the stars." He says, I nod and we walk to the grassy area of the park and lay down next to each other. We spend the night pointing out constellations to each other and mindlessly flirting. Eventually I hear his breathing change. I look over and see him sleeping. I get up and stretch. I pick up the little angel and walk back to Baby. On the way there I see Sam and Gabriel.

"Did you guys get los- oh my god is he okay?" Gabriel asks me.

"Shh. He's just asleep." I whisper. "Where are we going now? Home?"

"Our place" Sam says, getting in the back with Gabriel. I put Cas in the passenger seat and buckle him. We go to our place and Sam and Gabriel run off, leaving me to carry Cas to my room. I lay him down on the bed, and make me a little area on the floor. I will not sleep next to him if he is asleep and unable to tell me if it's okay or not. He said yes to the date, not sleeping in the same bed. I lay down on the floor and fall asleep.

Whooohoo. A date. Finally. Have that ya vultures.