Chapter 17 *1956 words*

Michael

I wake up and stretch, falling off of Lucifer's bed.

"Mother fucking shit bitch!" I mutter, clutching my leg. Ah, arent Charlie Horses amazing? I hear Lucifer move around.

"Michael?" His sleepy voice asks into the darkness.

"Yea?" I strain and hug my right leg to my chest.

"You okay?"

"Yea"

"What's wrong?"

"Charlie Horse."

"Ah." He gets down and stumbles over to me, it's like, two in the morning, and trips over the blanket. He falls on top of me. "Sorry."

"It's okay"

"Here." He stands up and picks me up, taking me to the bed. He holds me gently and massages my left leg. "Is it the right leg?"

"Well, you have wrong leg. It's my right." He switches to massage my right leg.

"Better?" I nod.

"That feels good." I snuggle into him and he pulls me closer. This is totally platonic and completely heterosexual.

I am so not in love with this guy.

Really.

Stop looking at me like that!

"Michael dont get mad at the readers."

"How did you-?"

"You are glaring at the fourth wall."

"Oh."

"Don't break it. That's my thing."

"Shut up."

"You love me."

"I do. I'm just not in love with you." Lies. So much lies. I so am. But that motherfucker is not winning.

"Not yet anyway." I smile and shake my head at him. I hug him tighter and slowly fall back asleep.

"OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP!!!!!!"Charlie screams as she runs through the house. She runs in and shows us a picture of destiel making out. I literally just woke up it's too early to have a bright light shone in my face. I nod and wave her away, rolling over to try to cuddle Lucifer (that's a sentence I never thought I'd say/think) but wind up going to the wrong side and fall off the bed again.

"Again Mikey? This is the second time." He purrs, leaning over the edge of the bed. He stands up, yawns and stretches, and bends down to pick me up.

"Shut up. And how can you lift me like I weigh nothing? I'm fucking 5'9" and over 150lbs. How the fuck?" He just smiles at me.

"I'm Satan."

"Always with the Satan jokes." I roll my eyes. He just pulls me closer to him.

"Yea. But you secretly love them."

"Maybe."

"Hm." He has a small smile on his face and he kisses my cheek gently. I lean into him more, enjoying this. Man I have it bad for this asshole.

We make a silent decision to stay in bed all day, emotionally exhausted from the events of the past three weeks.

"Scary movie marathon?" He smiles at me. I hate horror movies, but I wanna cuddle into him.

"Sure."

"Yes!" He gets up and grabs his laptop and pulls up Netflix, because his is actually being nice, unlike Gabriel's, and goes to the horror section. "Hmmmmmm.... Annabelle?" I nod as he maneuvers so that both of us can see the screen that is sitting in his lap. The movie starts out okay enough, then it picks up. I literally jump into his lap and hide my face in his chest. I fucking hate horror movies. He rubs my back and purrs in my ear, calming me down. "Are you okay Mikey?" I nod, even though I'm really not. "Why don't we watch something else...?" I shake my head.