Chapter 4 *1317 words*

Sam

We are dropping off Gabriel and Castiel at their house on the way home.

"You all wanna come in?" Castiel asks, we look at each other and shrug, might as well since dad's still not back. We get out and slowly walk up, as they throw open the doors. "ALRIGHT ASSBUTTS WE HAVE FRIENDS" there is a stampede. Fourteen people rush in from everywhere. "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN GUYS DON'T KILL THEM!!" They all stop. "Line up" they do. "Everyone this is Sam and Dean. Go through the motions." The first person in line, Lucifer, looks us in the eye and shakes our hands.

"You already know who I am." He walks away. Next.

"Rachel"

"Already know me"

"Raphael"

"Uriel"

"Zackariah"

"Joshua"

"Gadreel"

"Samandriel"

"Ezekiel"

"Inias"

"Hester"

"Naomi"

"Virgil"

"Nice to meet you guys." We say, kinda awkwardly.

"If either of you guys hurt our brothers..." they warn, before dispersing.

"Well that's our family. Mom and Dad probably had to leave for work. Let's show you guys around" Gabriel says. I noticed his hesitancy about calling them Mom and Dad, probably for good reason. Castiel takes Dean downstairs and Gabriel takes me upstairs. There are many doors each decorated differently. Cas's door has a pan flag with a rainbow stripe and a pair of black wings. He takes me to his room. His door is a pair of golden wings with a rainbow in the background up top, but the bottom is a broken house covered in blood. Now that I've seen that, I notice that the wings seem to be coming out of the house, and going into the rainbow. "Like it?" He asks me, looking at me expectantly.

"It's beautiful" I say.

"Thanks. I've been adding to it. I've only been with them a year and we used the doors from our old place. It's still a mess inside because we are still decorating it to match our personality." He slowly opens the door and I am meet with a room full of boxes. The room is pretty average size, a bed with mismatched sheets, pictures both in frames and just taped up line the walls, drawings, paintings, an easle, some sketch books, paints, canvases, and the room is about one eighth of the way covered in intricate designs.

"This is nice. I like the walls"

"Thanks. I work on this and my door in my free time. Two days ago was when I started. That little bit took all day. Go take a closer look it won't bite." He shoves me over to the far wall, walking beside me. I glance over and see him looking at me expectantly. I get close to the wall and see words, not just the design. The designs make words, or the words make designs. A few are meaningful, then I see a few songs, that I recognize like fall out boy's thanks for the memories, pierce the veil's disasterology, hold on til may, and a few others.

"Oh my lord... this is amazing. This- no wonder it took forever. It's beautiful I wish I could do something this intricate..."

"You probably can, you just haven't tried with the right materials." I look at him and he's holding a fine tip brush with paint on it up to me. He gestures for me to take it and to do something.

"What?" I say, understanding.

"Here. I'll guide you" he positions his hand on mine and moves it around on the wall. "Delicate strokes" he mumbles. I pay attention to the brush and how it moves. He moves the brush in the shape of a heart. When he removes the brush I look at the word. Friendship with a heart in the stick of the 'p' and the dots on the 'I's. "Go on"