Chapter 16 *558 words*

Sam

After a long game of Never Have I Ever last night, I'm laying with Gabriel in his bed, cuddling. This is amazing. But of course, I'm comfortable. So what happens? Bam! Gotta pee.

"Gabe" I shake him a bit since he is literally on me. Don't get me wrong, I love him with all of my heart, but I don't think it would be pleasant to wake up to me having pissed all over the bed and him.

"Shut up." He mutters and buries his face farther into my chest.

"Babe."

"Whaaaaa?"

"I gotta piss move over."

"Nooo. M'comfy"

"Gabe"

"Fine" he rolls over. "You have five minutes or I'm sending a search party." As I get up I kiss his cheek.

When I get back he pulls me back down.

"Gabe. We need to do something."

"Moose. I am doing something. It's called sleep. And cuddling."

"Babe..."

"Can we please have a bed day?" He gives me a look. His beautiful whiskey eyes begging.

"Fine."

"YAY!! I'll go get stuff. Stay." He gets up and leaves. He comes back with a huge bag and jumps onto the bed, grabbing his laptop. "What do we watch?"

"Everything." I say. He just laughs and opens SolarMovies because Netflix hates him apparently, and SolarMovies is free.

"Not fucking around." Says a person with jaw ish length brown hair with blue tips from the corner, furiously typing on her phone. "SolarMovies is free and has everything" the author emphasizes. "But apparently it gave someone a virus so be careful!! I haven't got one yet, knock on wood, but be careful!!!!!!!!!!"

"Where did you come from?" Gabriel asks the author. So confused...

"Where did you go? Where did you come from cotton eyed joe?" The author inquires. I'm quite confused personally. How did I know this person was the author? I just randomly have that knowlegde.

"I wrote you to have the knowledge of my job. But for only right now, because soon enough you won't remember this." The author turns to look at the wall. Not just any wall, the fourth wall. They speak to you, the reader. "SolarMovies is fucking amazing. They. Have. Everything. They have movies from like 1979 to possibly even what's currently in theatres and it's free. Unlike Netflix and hulu. It's a little slow, but free. Have fun with this information!" The author disappears.

"What just happened?" I ask, looking at the clock. Time just seemed to jump.

"I don't know... let's not dwell on it and just watch... uhhhhh..... Sherlock!"

"Yay" from the bag he produces candy. We begin watching Sherlock.

In the middle of an episode, I lost count, here comes Charlie.

"OTPOTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP!!!!!" She chants, running through the house.

"What happened this time?" I ask, to no one in particular. Charlie runs in, squeals and snaps a picture of us cuddling, then shoves a picture in our faces. "FINA-FUCKING-LY!" I yell.

"DESTIEL HAS SAILED!" Gabriel cheers. The picture has of Dean and Cas making out.

"Now leave us alone!" I throw a pillow at her. She leaves, still squealing about ships. We turn up the volume on the laptop and continue watching, occasionally crying or kissing. Good times, good times...

It's short but...