Chapter 35 *402 words*

Michael

Ah yes. Sitting around a hospital television with someone who has only a vague idea of who you are along with twelve ish other people watching very embarrassing videos of you and your family growing up.

Great fun.

Lucifer is laughing his ass off, at how "I was such a fetus" yes. I was a fetus. So we're you. We were all fetuses. (Fetusi??) (Look up Lloyd from Malcom in the Middle. That was Matt Cohen. Fucking puberty Neville Longbottomed us I shall include a picture at the end)

Luci has his arm around my shoulder as we watch these totally embarrassing videos and shit. We are all piled in the small room, with shitty food and blankets and our partners and Luca should be on their way back from Kentucky today or within the next few days and we are currently just getting to the eighth grade. It's embarrassing. Have I said that already? Probably. We are trying not to cry because Mika is in a few of these videos, but we pull through with minimal tears shed, mostly it's just wincing and looking away for a second.

Suddenly the videos stop. And in bold letters in fancy print...

I'm bored with these kinda not very exciting videos so here have squad embarrassing selfies.

We all look at each other and think the same thing.

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

Charlie

This is really fun. Watching the videos are always fun, but now it has a deeper meaning because Jo isn't in on the jokes anymore. Now she is trying to remember the jokes and it is really depressing. I was happy/embarrasses/mad/and confused right before the accident and thought we'd I don't know, date when we got out of the hospital but you know, she has amnesia so that's a no go.

But back to the video which is now a slideshow. The pictures are ridiculously hilarious and I just... we are all laughing at them, even Jo is for some of them. Like this one

Or all of these

Or all of these