welcome one and all *2087 words*

Y'all.

Just.

Y'all.

Okay, so first order of business:

This story has been entered in the Wattys! I felt the need to share.

And I changed the cover to the winner of the contest because only one person entered and one person voted so if you don't like it well you should've voted and entered.

Also, just to say that during these times, the reads in this and my other works have gone up tremendously, so thank you all for continuing to read my works.

As some of you may know, I'm almost 18. I started this book in eighth grade. I was 13/14. This story is 4 to 5 YEARS OLD. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast.

Let me tell you how this idea started.

I was fucking off one day on the bus and wrote part of chap 1, and I mean like I got to the end of paragraph 1. Then stopped. The story was on the back burner for MONTHS as I worked on something that's now deleted and been restarted and deleted again. Then I just started writing. And here we are. I can't believe I have some how managed to type out... *pause while I math*...  Excluding all of my random a/n chapters... 65,802 words. Thats only 11,142 less than the god damn Sorcerer's Stone!

That being said I took down all of the notes, aka the "chapters" That are me going "?!!?!?!?!???" At the read count, etc.

And, if you like Supernatural, I'm going to recommend some other amazing paranormal type shows for you, and their streaming platforms. And if anyone can give me a good pirating site, please do. Also, feel free to leave your thoughts on these serieses in the comments, especially if you have more to add than what I did or if you've finished the show and have some Thoughts™ (just tag spoilers, please).

~~

Grimm

Platform: Amazon Prime

Official overview: Portland detective Nick Burkhardt, descended from a long line of warriors known as Grimms, defends his city from magical creatures known as Wesen, which are part human and part animal. Fighting alongside his partner, Hank, colleague Sergeant Wu and friends Monroe and Rosalee, Nick faces off against internal and external forces, including his police captain, Sean Renard.

My overview: Portland detective Nick Burkhardt thinks he's going insane when he randomly starts seeing monsters at the time his aunt goes into a coma. Turns out he's not, in fact, going crazy. He deals with shit trying to kill him and his girlfriend and friends CONSTANTLY and in reality all he wants to do his keep his city safe, and he accidentally saves the world in the process.

Thoughts on the show: I love it, it does have a habit of setting up for recurring characters and then never mentioning them again, so that's annoying. There are 6 seasons and I'm in s5. There are some great romances in the show, and also some iffy ones, but the iffy ones are definitely regarded as such in the show, and eventually either develop past the weird stage or die before anymore harm can be done. Aired from 2011 to 2017

Thoughts on the fandom: Wayyyy too small, I know of 0 people around my age who like it, and 90% of the fan base is obsessed with Sasha Roiz who plays Sean Renard (not that I'm judging). Definitely not enough fics out there, and the ones that I've found seem to be poorly written or basically just pwp.

~~

Warehouse 13

Platform: Amazon