Chapter 31 *803 words*

Charlie

I wake up in excruciating pain, mostly coming from my right arm. I open my eyes and am met with a blinding white ceiling. W...t...f... I look around the room quickly. Hospital. I see Ellen and Bobby talking to a doctor person. They glance over and see me.

"Charlie! Oh my god are you okay?" Ellen rushes over, Bobby hobbling after.

"Hm? Yea... I'm.... peachy squeazy lemon peazy... pumpkin pie motherfuckers." Everything starts swirling. "Whoaaa... colors... is it gay in here or is it just.... chicken nuggets..." Everything goes black again.

Upon waking up again I see that Dean and Cas are at my side.

"Guys?"

"Charlie! You're awake! Are you okay?" I nod and try to sit up, but my vision gets cloudy and I get dizzy. "Whoa easy there Charlie." I look up at the ceiling. I see the light.

I look over and see the headlights of a car come at us before the sound of glass shattering and excruciating pain brings me into darkness.

"Charlie! Charlie!!" I look at Dean, realizing that I was cowering.

"Oh my god..." my voice comes out as barely a whisper. My throat is dry and it hurts like a motherfucker. It hurt my vocal cords to speak. I start choking because I need water damn it! Dean and Cas scramble to get a water bottle and hand it to me. I down it, almost choking again. "How... Jo? Kevin?" I ask as they both ease me down back into the very uncomfortable bed.

"Shhh Charlie. You're okay. It's alright."

"No! Not Me! Jo and Kevin! Are they alright?!" Dean and Cas both bite the inside of their cheek and look at each other. "What's wrong? They are my family to you guys!" I yell.

"Charlie please keep your voice down! Kevin is alright. Concussion and some fractured ribs. You broke your arm in three places, broke three ribs, and sprained your foot. Also a mild concussion. Jo is... She has a punctured lung, fractured skull, and is currently in intensive care."

"What? Oh my god! Is she alive?!" They give me a sympathetic look.

"Charlie. She is... she's in a coma. You've been unconscious for two days, but before you went under you were awake. Jo on the other hand took to her anesthetic a bit to well. But she's a fighter if I ever knew one. She'll push through."

"You telling that to me or you?" He cracks a small smile.

"Rest, Charlie. I'll get you some food and everything when you wake up again." I go to protest but I'm already falling back asleep.

Dean
Oooh lookie there! A p.o.v. switch!!

I'm extremely worried. Like, words cannot describe hide worried I am. Jo is in a coma, Kevin is pretty much alright, and Charlie is... this... It is physically causing me pain to see them like this. It is sickening. Charlie has gone unconscious, asleep. Kevin is awake and talking, about to be released, Jo is still in a coma... I can't believe this happened.

These are the people I've known most of, if not my whole, life. All I want is for them to be alive and, well, safe. I'm starting to realize I can't effectively protect everyone at once, but I'm not going to stop trying. I will be dead a million times over before I stop trying to save the people I love.

"Dean"

And seeing as though no one comes back from the dead, I will never stop.

"Dean are you even listening?"

I mean, there is zombies but that is highly unlikely.

"Dean for God's sake"

But then again bumblebees aren't supposed to fly so science could be wrong and we just haven't realized dead people walking among us because of technology.

"DEAN!!"

"WHAT?"

"You zoned out. What were you thinking about this time?" I sigh at my brother

"I don't even know."

"Alright. Well I was saying that we should probably go get something to eat. Since, you know, we haven't eaten in twelve or more hours." As he says that, my stomach screams at me.

"Pie." I stand up and grab my jacket. As we walk out of Jo's room I cast one more look at her broken figure. She isn't the strong independent warrior I've known. She's broken. She's vulnerable. She's....

She's dying.

WOWIE THAT WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER I MEAN CHEESE! Y'ALL ARE GONNA WANNA TORTURE ME LIKE A HUNTER THAT NEEDS INFORMATION WOULD TORTURE A DEMON!!!!

ESPECIALLY ONCE ALL OF THIS HAS BLOWN OVER.

THEN IT GETS BAD!

But anyway, so k just had my second day of school!! It's been awesome!! I have two classes with Adrian and both teachers are in the hamfam!! It was literal yes. You prolly don't care but I'm so happy!!!