3 day,fun day? (1)

"Mama😭😩😫" Bongbong and Leni's 3 year old daughter,Natalia kept crying after they sent her Mama to the airport. Leni was going to Japan for a 3 day conference to attend to. Natalia was not used to be separated with her Mama so she cried for almost 2 hours.

"Sweetheart,it's okay! Mama will be back soon. So stop crying,okay?" Bongbong said trying to convince her daughter.

"When will she going home?" Natalia asked while crying. "Mama will be here after 3 ☀️ and 2 🌙 . So don't worry sweetie,Mama will be back before we know it." Bongbong explained while he cupped her face and dried her drenched cheeks using his thumb.

Bongbong did his best to entertain her daughter by bringing her to the park,eating ice cream,hotdogs and pink cotton candy and tried some exciting rides. Soon then, Natalia stop crying and somehow forget about the absence of her Mama.

While they were on their way home,Bongbong noticed that his daughter already fell asleep. When they arrived,he immediately carried his daughter up to her bedroom to have some more comfortable sleep. "Goodnight sweetheart! Sweet dreams." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

As soon as he gets out of his daughter's bedroom, he felt his phone was ringing. "Hello Mahal? He answered. "Mahal?" It was Leni. "How are you? How was our baby girl? What is she doing right now? Did she ate already? Umiyak ba siya nang umiyak kanina? Ano mahal?" She asked a bit fast. She was anxious. She will be gone for 3 days and she's not used to be separated with her daughter that long.

"Mahal! Mahal! Relax okay?" He replied trying to calm her. Bongbong expected that his wife would act like that because she's not used to this kind of setup. He also knew that Leni might feel guilty because she saw her daughter crying out loud while screaming her name and she had no choice but to leave. So he tried to calm down his wife by telling her what happened earlier and somehow throw some jokes to relieve her.

"She's already sleeping. She cried for almost 2 hours but you know I can manage,sa guwapo ko ba naman na 'to eh!" He smirked. "Mahal naman eh!" She chuckled. "Mahal,don't worry. Ako nang bahala sa kanya,okay? Just focus on what you're doing." He assured his wife.

"Huwag magpa stress masyado ha? Nakaka bawas yan ng ganda!" He joked. She couldn't help but to laugh. "Bakit kapag pangit na ba ako ayaw mo na saakin?!" She playfully asked. "Ahhh... Pag isipan ko.." He continued joking. "Ferdinand Marcos,Jr.!!!!" She almost shouted on the other line trying to threaten him.

He just laughed at his wife's reaction. "Joke lang Mahal! Ikaw naman. Syempre kahit na dumagdag man ang timbang mo or puro na wrinkles ang noo mo, ikaw lang ang laman nitong puso ko!" He pointed at his chest. "Hmmm. Bolero ka talaga! Ewan ko sa'yo!" She jokingly refused to believe. "Totoo naman talaga Mahal!" He countered. "Hmm. If I know baka umayaw kana kapag ang bigat bigat ko na. Tapos mukhang haggard pa ako palagi. Tapos..." Her statement was being cut by her husband.

"Shh! Shh! It will never happen,Mahal. Alam mo yan. " He assured her. "And how sure are you?" She asked. "I am 101% sure Mahal. I love you times infinity plus one." He said dreamily. Leni's cheeks turned red with his statement. "And I love you so so soo much,Mahal!" She replied still blushing with what he just said.

"Sabi ko nga ba eh, patay na patay ka talaga saakin!" He joked again. Leni just laughed on the other line. "Hoy! Mr. Marcos,mukhang tumataas ang confidence level natin ah!?" She disagree with him. "Ay sus! Kunwari pa! Eh selos na selos ka naman kapag may magandang lumapit saakin!?" He continued to boost his ego. "Aba! Talaga nga naman..." She don't know what to say. She's sometimes guilty about it. "But seriously Mahal, you and Natalia? You are my life. I would do anything for the both of you. I love you!" He stated seriously. Leni felt his sincerity and love through his words. She smiled. "I love you more Mahal. I love you!" She replied.

They love the way they talk to each other. It's like they are in their teenage stage and didn't have a 3 year old child yet. Leni,unconsciously forgot about how much she misses her family in the PH. They joke a lot and laugh a lot. They didn't notice that it's already 10 pm and they were talking almost 2 hours already.

"Sige na,Mahal. Matulog kana." He advised. "Para mas lalo kang gumanda." He smirked. Leni just laugh on the other line. "Oo na po! Matulog kana din ha?" She replied. "Yes Madam VP! Goodnight! I love you!" He smiled. "I love you too,Mr. Senator!" She replied.

"I miss you,Mahal!" He smirked.

"I miss you more,Mahal!" She replied.

"Talaga? Sige. Pag uwi mo ha?" He hint her.

"Hmmm... Mahal!!" She widened her eyes as she got what he wanted to say.

"Bakit? We missed each other a lot. So.... why not?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

She laughed. "Hay naku! Ewan ko sa'yo! Matulog kana nga! Kiss Natalia for me,okay?" She replied trying to change their topic.

"Okaaayy! I will!" He replied a bit disappointed.

She smirked as she heard his reaction. "Sige na Mahal! I love you. Goodnight😘" She finally bid.

"Goodnight Mahal! I love you😘" He replied.

"Hmm. See you soon Mahal. Take good care of Natalia. Okay? And.... Be ready!" She tried to hint him also.

He laughed. "I'm always ready Mahal! Just tell me when!" He winked. Leni just laugh and they finally end their conversation. Bongbong smiled as they hung up the phone. He went inside Natalia's bedroom and kissed her forehead. "Mama says goodnight sweetie!" He uttered as soon as he break off with the kiss.

He changed his clothes and finally lay down on their bed to have some good sleep.