Chapter 15: Exposed

Steamy scene ahead ;) Let me know what you think in the comments!

~Ronnie~

The pounding on my front door shot me to my feet in an instant despite how exhausted I was. I rose from my sofa without so much as thinking about the fact that I was answering the door in my current attire, or lack thereof. I certainly didn't expect it to be Knox, but there he was standing outside my door, chest heaving up and down.

"What the hell?" I asked, confusion taking over my tone.

Before I could even get an explanation, Knox pulled my mouth to his in a harsh kiss. His tongue tasted faintly like cigarettes and the Jack and coke I had been serving him as he slid it further into my mouth. I welcomed his kiss with a moan and wrapped my arms around his neck on pure instinct. I pulled him further into the doorway and shut the door behind us as he urged my legs around his waist. I swear I could already feel his cock getting hard through his jeans, but that could have just been my imagination.

Knox moved his mouth to my neck and kissed all the way down to my collar bones. I let out a low moan as he pulled my ear between his teeth and asked "Bedroom?"

I shook my head, as he squeezed my ass between his hands.

He shrugged and set us both down on the sofa with me straddling him. Knox's rough hands slid their way up my exposed legs and to the inside of my shirt. His fingers were cold against my searing skin and I felt goosebumps arise as his fingers cupped the bottom of my breast while he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth. I lost a breath as he squeezed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and my head fell back with pleasure.

"Knox," I moaned into his mouth.

He placed both hands on the hem of my tank and lifted it over my head before I even had a chance to protest. His green eyes darkened with lust as he took in the sight before him. His expression turned ravenous like he was ready to devour every bit of my body, and I wanted him to.

"Fuck, Sweets," he mumbled, his wet lips trailing kisses up and down my chest.

I knew I wasn't imagining his hard dick since I could feel it protruding against my inner thigh. I dragged my hands down his tattooed chest and reached down to his belt, trying to unbuckle it without breaking our kiss.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Me and Knox.

I didn't have the mental capacity to think this out logically like I would have had I not been on top of him half naked. The way his big hands felt on my body. The way his tongue tasted on mine. It was all too much for me to be able to think clearly. I was ready to do just about anything with him.

That was until a loud ringing noise shot us apart. It was as if the noise was a sign trying to keep me from making a huge mistake before we took things even further.

Both of us were breathing hard as we caught our breath for the first time since he'd pounded on my door a few minutes ago. It took us both a moment to realize the reason we had been pulled apart was the obnoxiously loud cell phone ringing from Knox's pocket.

"I should turn that off, Sweets," he said, nodding towards the pocket that was currently being blocked by my leg hooked over it.

"Right," I said, swinging my leg off of him.

I instantly felt the moment pass as reality had begun to set in.

I was topless in front of Knox, almost about to have sex with him.

There were a million reasons why this had not happened before, and a million more why I needed to stop before things progressed any further. We both knew this was a bad idea, which is why we'd been fighting our attraction to each other for months. We may have gotten carried away in the moment, but this minute of clarity gave me the opportunity to back out before this went any further.