Chapter 22: Dirty Little Secret

Happy New Year everybody!!!! I just want to say that the last part of 2017 has been extra great because of all of you and especially to a few newer readers who have shown me such amazing support. Thank you to everybody for reading, but a special thank you to BrookeN66 MeredithAnne1 emmaleighEdwards They all have stories on Wattpad so you should defiantly check them out. In other news, I decided to start adding songs into every chapter that either inspired the chapter, remind of Knox and Ronnie, or songs that I like that I think fit with the story. Most chapters have already been given a song, but if there is any that you guys suggest leave it in the comments. Thank you all once again we are almost at 3K now WOW!! I hope you enjoy. xoxo

Song for this chapter: Hedley - For The Nights I Can't Remember

~Knox~

Nothing could explain the intensity of my rage and jealousy when I got sent a photo of Ronnie dancing with some blonde fucker in a bar. I instantly saw red when I noticed the position of the guy's hands low on Ronnie's waist. I knew I had to go find her and rip that piece of shit's hands off of my girl. It just so happened that Tweaker was next to me when I got the photo, and when I shot up from the booth at Black's ready to go on a kill mission. I didn't even bother trying to hide what I was about to do from Tweaker, but I knew he had been on to me and Ronnie for weeks at this point. Tweaker offered to tag along, and I wasn't in the position to be turning down back up when I very well knew it could end in a fight. Thank fuck he had been there to pull me off of the guy, 'cos I nearly lost it when I saw him kissing Ronnie.

Without Tweaker, I probably would have been arrested rather than heading up to Ronnie's apartment with her to talk this shit out. While talking was the absolute last fucking thing I wanted to do, I wasn't satisfied with how shit ended during our last conversation and it was time to settle things between us.

When we finally reached her apartment door, Ronnie nearly slammed it in my face once she let herself in, but luckily I caught it with my foot and avoided a minor head injury. I made myself comfortable on the couch, but Ronnie had other ideas on where this conversation would be going down as she headed towards her bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her.

I groaned in frustration because she sure as fuck wasn't making this any easier on either of us.

"Sweets!" I yelled. "Get your ass in here before I break that door down and drag you out," I warned.

I heard Ronnie grumble in frustration, but a few moments later, the door creaked open and Ronnie stomped her way back into the living room. She sat down in the armchair farthest away from me and crossed her arms over her chest. I couldn't help but find her grumpy face kind of cute, but she'd pissed me off too much for one night for me to even acknowledge it.

"Look," I began. "I didn't mean to go all cave man on you, but I didn't like seeing that fucker's hands on you."

Ronnie scoffed. "And what exactly gives you the right to have any say in who touches me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, Sweets. You know that I don't want us to be done, I just don't have another option right now."

"Well, I'm not just gonna sit around staying faithful to you while your fucking other girls. Do you realize how fucked up it is that you're actually asking me to agree to that?"

"Okay, I won't fuck anyone else," I promised. I knew it would look suspicious if I suddenly turned down all advances the Hellcats made to me, but none of the guys really had to know if we sealed the deal or not at the end of the night.