Epilogue: Hung the Moon

So this is it! The end of Knox and Ronnie's story. I hope you've all enjoyed reading and following them along their journey. This book was really something special for me and part of that is due to all of my amazing readers.

Thank you all.

This last one is dedicated to every single of you. <3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: Piece by Piece (Idol Version) - Kelly Clarkson (LISTEN TO THIS SONG!)

~Ronnie~

1 year later...

I woke up to the feeling of a familiar set of lips kissing their way down my neck, sucking softly just when they reached my collarbone. As the kisses began falling lower and lower on my body, my exhaustion hindered my ability to react. I let out a moan as I was desperate for more sleep until I felt a pair of hands lift the hem of Knox's t-shirt that I wore to bed and proceed to kiss just above the waistband of my panties. I then let out a soft moan for a whole different reason as my eyes flew open, only to see Knox hovered above me with a devious smile and lust behind his jade eyes.

"Mornin', Sweets," he rasped, his voice still hoarse from sleep.

"Good morning," I said, through a yawn.

Knox crawled back up on top of me as he leaned down for a kiss. I felt his hand slip under his t-shirt and he cupped my right breast firmly in his hand. As he deepened our kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth, he proceeded to drag his hand into my panties and rubbed his thumb against my clit. I let out an involuntary moan, and I felt Knox smile against my lips.

"You miss me?" he mumbled.

I nodded, and he moved his lips to just below my ear.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, working my clit with two fingers now.

"So much," I managed, through my heavy breathing.

Knox had gone down to Utah for a few days and I had missed him more than I thought possible. He was due back yesterday afternoon, but he and the guys hit a snag when Tweaker's bike broke down. By the time Knox got home, I was already asleep and so exhausted that I didn't even wake up at whatever time he got in.

"I missed you too, baby," he mumbled into my neck as he sucked harshly on my skin.

Even after being together for over a year, I never seemed to get used to the feeling of waking up to him nearly every day. Sometimes, knowing that he was right there next to me was the only thing that forced me awake when I so desperately wanted to sleep all day.

"A lot," Knox went on as he nipped at my ear.

I felt his fingers slide inside, and he spread me apart quicker than I was ready for. I cried out in pleasure and Knox only lit up with a pleased smile as my back arched off of the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked as he pumped two fingers in and out of me.

Knox's eyebrows narrowed and his movements stopped. "Seriously?" he asked, only semi-amused.

When I nodded, Knox rolled his eyes but craned his neck over to the left to look at the clock on my nightstand.

"Almost seven," he said, hastily going back to his previous movements.

I couldn't help the loud moan that fell from my lips as Knox hooked his fingers inside of me and I felt my toes curl in pleasure.

"She's gonna wake up any minute," I said, breathlessly. "We don't have time."