Tachibana Yui

Tachibana Yui's POV

Mom decided that I'll be staying in Japan. She decided to stay with grandmother in England. It's been a while since I came here. 10 years I guess. The neighborhood changed a lot. There are already stalls and even a park is here. I walked around for a while since I'm quite early for my class. The swing my childhood friend and I usually play is still hanging around. I sat there and swung back and forth.

The way going to school also has a refreshing scenery. I think I could do this everyday. I glanced at my back and saw someone who is dashing towards the school. Look at that speed! I squinted and saw it was a girl. How come she has such energy early in the morning? I sighed and entered the school's gate. I was asked to go directly at the faculty room. I'm fortunate to have one teacher as my Aunt. Some students are already peeking inside the faculty room.

"Tachibana-san, we are glad to have you. Go and have good friends", one of the teachers gave a thumbs up. I gave a smile and followed my adviser. He's a bit young to be a teacher.

"The class is a bit weird but I believe you'll be accepted", Matsuda- Sensei said

"The class is a bit weird but I believe you'll be accepted", Matsuda- Sensei said. How come he's also an attractive teacher? I wonder what he teaches. I gave a nod and he opened the door. He entered ahead. "Okay then. Get your butts on your seat!!!", he shouted. I was taken back. I heard that the students were just laughing. He clicked his tongue and everyone kept quiet. "Okay, for now. We have a transfer student", Sensei motioned his hand so I entered. I looked around and saw the smiling faces. It was warm. I bowed and cant find the words to say. "Say your name and greet them", Sensei whispered. "Good morning... my name is Tachibana Yui", I bowed again. They all clapped. "Woah, are you a half?", one asked. I nodded. They all made a sound of amazement again. I clenched my fist. "Okay, Tachibana-san. Take the seat beside Tachi... wait there are two Tachibana now", Sensei sighed. "I can go with Sai", the lady with an empty seat beside her raised her hands.

I walked towards the empty seat at the back. I gave a glance on her and saw how outstanding she is in the crowd. "Welcome", she greeted without looking at me. "Thank you", I responded. I cant seems to take my eyes out of her. Her long black hair is silky, her eyelashes are long, her skin also looks smooth and soft. "Can I help you with anything?", she asked. I flinched and fixed my eyes on the board. Break came. Everyone was warm. I cant still memorize their name. Tachibana Sayuri was the only name registered in my head. I walked towards the school gate and saw a guy leaning against the wall. He's probably waiting for his girlfriend? I waited in order to witness their sweet reunion. I was startled to see that it was Tachibana Sayuri. Her eyes met with mine. I averted my stares and started walking away.

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

My eyes just met with the new student. "Someone you know?", Sei-san asked. "Hmmm... just another transfer student", I answered. We both walked down the road and exchanged stories about what happened to school. Sei-san is 2 years older than me. He's attending a university near our school so we always head home together. "She looks like someone familiar to me", Sei-san opened. "You're just attracted to her", I pouted and elbowed his stomach. Sei-san is my best friend since middle high school. He's always 2 years ahead of me that's why we dont get to spend much year together in one school. "Be sure to make friends this year", Sei-san flicked my forehead. "I have a lot of friends", I stucked my tongue out.

I looked at the park and the swing I used to play with someone back then. What was her name again? My phone rang and so I need to answer it.

Mom: Come home early. I have a surprise for you.
Sayuri: Its not a surprise Mom. I knew you baked custard cake again.
Mom: How come you know? Did you set camera's here at our house?
Sayuri: I'll be home in a while. I'm bringing Sei-san with me.
Mom: Go ahead. The more, the merrier.

Sei-san and I entered the house. I smelled the scent of the tea. It was so refreshing. "Welcome home, ugly", my younger brother greeted me.

"Tachibana Ryounuske, make sure Puri doesnt catch your virus", I said while removing my shoes

"Tachibana Ryounuske, make sure Puri doesnt catch your virus", I said while removing my shoes. "What virus?", he asked while playing with the cat. "Your stupidity virus", I teased him. He pouted and made his way to the kitchen where Mom is. I also followed and gave my Mom a hug. Sei-san waited at the living room. "I'll just go and change", I informed him.

I opened my computer and saw that Kyouya sent a mail.

"It's a bit busy here in Australia. How are you doing? I bet you're already home".
- Kyouya

I sat for a while and replied.

Hmmm. Today? We have a transfer student. Its a coincidence that we have the same family name.
-Sayuri

Well. A lot of people does. By the way, I will have my vacation after 4 months. I hope we'll have more memories when I get there.
-Kyouya

Sure. I'll already make preparations.
-Sayuri

I excused myself for a while and went to watch tv with Sei-san. "What did you do there?", he asked emitting a weird aura. "I just checked some videos", I tried to laugh it off. "You're hiding something from me, arent you?", he sighed. I just remained silent and let it slip by.

That's for the 1st chapter. Gotta introduce more of them in the next chapters.