Surprise!!!

Tachibana Yui's POV

Today is Saturday but I still have somethings to buy. I would like to bake some cake for Chitoge and Nami-san. I went outside the house and was startled to see who's waiting oustide the door. "Kyouya!!!??", I screamed. I jumped on him and gave a tight hug. "Yui, you're choking me", he complained. I let go of him and grabbed him inside. I introduced him to Nami-san and Chitoge who's currently watching the telivision. Chitoge was amazed by him and also Nami-san looked puzzled. "Is he your boyfriend?", she asked. "He's my best friend back in Australia... even up to now. I guess", I answered. "Lead him upstairs then, I'll be serving some tea", Chitoge gave a thumbs up. I ducked down and led him to my room.

Kyouya entered and sat at my bed. "Your home here also comfy", Kyouya commented. Right, Kyouya had been in my room back in Australia couple of times. "Then, how's your life?", I asked while taking a sit on my computer chair. He gave a wide smile. "Someone just visited me these days and made my work easier that's why I'm here earlier than expected", Kyouya informed. "Hmmm. Good for you then", I pouted. "Arent you happy that you're the first person I get to visit rather than anyone else?!", Kyouya asked irritatingly. Chitoge knocked and left the tea and some cookies. "Wait, she's your cousin right?", Kyouya asked. "Chitoge, why dont you join us for a while?", Kyouya invited. I whispered something one Chitoge. "Oi, Chitoge, dont blow me off".

Chitoge sat on the mat facing the center table. "Then, Kisaki-san? Are you seeing someone right now?", Chitoge suddenly asked. I covered her mouth. "Hmmm.. none yet Chitoge-chan. Why... are you also falling for big brother?", Kyouya pointed at himself. Chitoge bit my hands. "No thanks, I already have someone as my target", Chitoge answered. "So sad, I find you attractive though", Kyouya laughed. After sometime of exchanging stories, Kyouya invited me to roam around the city. We went into the malls and parks. Kyouya bought a lot of clothes since he didnt bring any thing when he got here. He also told me that he's going to stay over his friend's house. I wonder what kind of mansion does his friend have. This guy is exceedingly rich and I bet his friends are also the same. We ended up into a sushi resto where he also ate a lot.

Sushi Restaurant

"You're enjoying to much Kyouya", I commented. "Yeah, its a once in a lifetime experience. I dont get to hang out like this in Australia", he explained. "Then, when are you going back?", I asked. "Are you asking me to go back now?", Kyouya whined. "I'm not, I'm just happy that we're having this time together again", I answered. Kyouya gave a smile and handed me a box. "Its too early for this but... I'm also glad to see you", Kyouya opened it and it was a necklace.

Kisaki Kyouya's POV

Yui grew up a lot. She also dyed her hair which I also find cool. I gave her the necklace which I imagined would fit her perfectly and I was right on my guess. After playing a lot in the arcade house, I dropped her off and called Seishirou to pick me up. He picked me up with his car. "Oh, so you also know how to drive", I commented as I enter. "I dont usually use this", he pouted and gave me a slight smack on the head. "Why dont you just stay in a hotel?", he complained. "Are you worried that your secrets will be revealed?", I teased him. He just sighed and we arrived at his place. It was quite common and also neat. He also have great taste in interior design. I dropped my things and looked around. I saw some photobooks on his shelf and tried to take a look. He grabbed all of them and kept them inside his room. "You can use the other room, I cleaned it already", he informed with sweat dropping on his face. "Are you...?", I looked straight into his eyes. "Whatever you are thinking of... that's not the case", Sei glared at me.

Sei and I continued our talk and also played games together. Since I was tired and everything, I went to bed early. I also have another date scheduled for tomorrow. I would like to surprise her.

The Next Day...

I mailed Tachibana-san early in the morning.

I heard there will be an event at Shinta park later at 3 pm. Want to check it for me?
-Kyouya

Hmmm... I never heard of it.
-Sayuri

Can you go there for me and take a picture? I know this is too much but I really want to see it.
-Kyouya

Okay. I'll go there with my friend.
-Sayuri

No... its better if you're alone
-Kyouya

I dont really know why but okay... I guess.
-Sayuri

I went outside my room and had a victory pose. "You creep", Sei commented. I just humphed him and got some juice to drink. "Mind your diet", Sei said before he enters his room again. I wonder what were the photos he was hiding.

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

I was told that there's a special event here in the park but all I could see are children playing, couples dating, and few cats running. I was about to leave when a man in fury jacket and tattered pants waved at me. Who is this fella? Gotta mail Sei-san to come and fetch me. I was about to reached out my phone when I finally realized who that man was. I raised my head and my heart beats like crazy. "Kisa..ki... san?", I asked. He smiled. "Nice to meet you in person again, Tachibana Sayuri", Kyouya-san greeted.

So They all met Kyouya again.

Now let's get going :)