Wrong Timings

Tachibana Yui's POV

I stepped out of the house and saw Kyouya waiting outside. "I have classes, Kyouya", I informed. "I know, I'll just walk you there", Kyouya gave a sly smile. "See if you're seeing someone right now", he teased. "I'm not", I punched his face. We walked heading to the school. He's aura is really making me wear sunglasses. "You're overly happy today Kyouya", I commented. "Yhup, I had a date with the girl I like yesterday", he said. I felt a pang on my chest. "I see. You broke our promise. You told me you're going to introduce her to me", I pouted. "I was planning to, but I wasnt able to ask her out. She ran away from me yesterday", Kyouya said and scratched the back of his head.

We ended at the school and Kyouya suddenly grabbed me and hid behind the post. His hand is starting to sweat. "Kyouya?", I asked. He gave a bright smile and I looked at the direction he was looking at. I was left speechless looking at the person he who is making him have the smile. "Oy, Yui. Do you know that person?", Kyouya pointed at her. "Beats me", I said in an irritating tone then left.

I entered the classroom and saw Sai sulking beside the window. She lets out a deep sigh. If I was her, I'd be dying happy right now. Kyouya... that person you always liked... is someone I know. Sai sat straight and turned to me. She ran to me and gave me a tight hug. "Lets be friends... Yui", she said.

Afterclass...

Let's be friends... Yui...

I went outside the gate earlier. I saw Kyouya waiting at the gate. I grabbed him away and we ended at a fastfood restaurant. "What are you doing?", I scolded him. He sat opposite to me. "Im waiting for Tachibana. I always wondered why you have the same surnames. Are you related?", Kyouya asked. "No.. that cant be. You know my story", I flicked his forehead. "Dont go waiting for someone else outside the gate. She might get suspicious of you. You're like a stalker", I lectured. "Is that so? Then.. teach me more. Yui-sensei", Kyouya chuckled. I sighed and held unto my chest. Its painful, Kyouya. "Then... why do you like her?", I asked. "She's such a sweet girl. She doesnt have a lot of close friend but when she does... she is really sincere and honest with them", Kyouya answered.

Flashback.. at school

"Lets be friends... Yui", Sai said. I was just standing there unable to give a straight answer. "Why all of the sudden?", I asked. "You might find me reason childish or crazy... you remind me of someone I always hated and despised... but then no matter how much I hate her... I always long to have someone like her. Yui, I guess you're the only person who can be like that.. I dont hate you though", Sai answered. "I also... knew the efforts you made to be friends with me", Sai lets go and looked at my face. "Actually, I badly needed someone right now", Sai had tears escaping her eyes. "Someone who's not Sei-san", Sai added.

TAKUMA Seishirou POV

Sayuri told me not to fetch her today. Is she actually affected by her Mom's case until now? Of course, she'll be. I walked around the mall and saw Sayuri eating alone in a cafe shop. She was wiping her tears and trying to hold them back. Why didnt she call me if she actually needs someone to talk to? I was about to step inside when a hand pulled my collar back. "Leave her alone this time", she said. I turned to see that it was Tachibana. I stepped back and tilted my head. "She called me.. so dont worry", Tachibana assured. I was in a bit regret that I didnt enter but since Yui said it was okay, then I guess it is.

I called that idiot and he told me he was just nearby. We dropped by to buy some clothes. Kyouya always looks good with any clothes matched on him. I really dont like light colors. He picked a necktie for me. It was designed as rabbit. "Kyouya, you told me you knew a person who was once called Baka-Usagi. What was she like?", I asked. "Hmmm. She's actually a monster. Just kidding. She's a caring person. She also gives me a lot of advices. She's popular with boys", Kyouya answered. "Any deeper information about her?", I asked. "The person who is her baka-usagi... had been robbed of a father", Kyouya said while scanning some clothes. I dropped the necktie. "Who is that girl?", I asked. "Someone you probably dont know. She just came here to Japan this year", Kyouya answered. "Kyouya... is she... Tachibana Yui?", I asked. Kyouya tilted his head. "How come you know her?", Kyouya asked. I just shook my head and went to where I last saw them. I came there panting and both of them were just looking at me.

I saw Tachibana and Sayuri holding each other's hand. There eyes are both swelled up. I was startled. "Did you guys fight?", I asked. "What are you saying? We're telling stories together", Sayuri pouted. I sighed and massaged my nape. I was worried that I would actually see blood spurting out of nowhere. I saw Kyouya headed towards the cafe shop. I immediately grabbed him away from the mall.

Train Station

"What was that? Did you just meet with your girl-", Kyouya was about to tell something but I cut his words. "Kyouya... no matter what happens.. Yui is not Baka-Usagi", I said.

Kisaki Kyouya's POV

Sei's eyes werent laughing that time.

Yui is not Baka-usagi.

I wonder why he said that but I guess I will comply to that. "Understood", I gave him a pat the back. "By the way, Sei. I told you I'm gonna let you meet the girl I like after I ask her out. But then I wasnt really given the chance to ask her", I sighed. "You'll be given a chance. Shall I help you?", Sei offered. "I can do it on my own. Dont forget to let me meet your girl as well", I smiled. "She's not my girl. She's my best friend", Sei insisted. I dont believe in such. Boys and girls can never really be best friends...

Right... Yui?

Done with this chapter.