If I Could Understand More

Tachibana Yui's POV

Kyouya grabbed me in this pouring rain. He was walking in front of me but I know he was crying. I've been with him for such time, I know. He tighten his grip and wiped his tears. I gathered all my strength and pulled him. He knelt down and I also did. I hugged him and he burrowed his face on my shoulders. What is making you cry like this? Stop. It hurts to see you in this painful situation. Laugh like how you always do. I patted his back and we remained as is without no one talking.

We checked inside the hotel. Of course we had different room. I visited him to clean his wounds. "Sorry", he said in a soft voice. His bangs were covering his swollen eyes. "Its been a while since you used your hands to hurt someone", I commented. He withdrawn his hands when the cotton came in contact with his skin. "Bear with it, Kyouya. You're the one who started the fight. Ahh. I cant even call that a fight", I sighed. "Sorry but I cannot also give my blessings to you and Takuma", Kyouya's words frightened me. Why is he calling Takuma-san with his family name? I tried to see what kind of face he is making. I was startled to see anger and pain in his face. "What are you angry at?", I asked. Kyouya bit his lips and tears streamed down his face again. He covered his face with his palm. "I am the worst".

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

Kyouya-san and Yui already left. Sei-san stood up and leaned on the wall. "Sorry Sayuri. Can you go back to your Grandma's place without me?", Sei-san forced a smile. His face is swolen and there was also a cut on his lips. "Wait for me", I said then ran to buy ointments and also ice. The rain stopped and we were drenched. I tended Sei-san's wounds. This is something that I dont do. Sei-san would always be the one mending my wounds. "Sorry, Sayuri", he apologized again. "Why do you keep on asking for forgiveness?", I asked. "I just feel... so...", Sei-san... for the very first time, cried in front of me.

His tears were falling like the rain. "I wished the rain will pour again", he sniffed and covered his face. "Dont hide your feelings from me, Sei-san. Am I not your best friend? Shouldnt I be the one who comforts you when you are in pain?", I hugged him by the head. This is bad. My heart is also pounding fast. I hope he wont hear it. That night, Sei-san cried a lot.

Todou Aisa's Residence.

I came back with Sei-san. "What happened to you?!", Mom rushed to check on Sei-san. "Some thugs came", he reasoned out. "We'll call the police", Mom pulled out her phone. Sei-san held her hand. "I'm fine, Erina-san. Get some rest. It's already this late", Sei-san forced a smile. Dad accompanied him at his room. I also followed afterwards. They entered the room and I heard a slapping sound. I peeked and saw Dad's hand just passed by Sei-san's cheeks. "Dad? What are you doing?", I went in between them and spread my arms. "Move Sayuri. This guy needs a lot of beating", he bit his lips. "No, dont hurt Sei-san", I stood firm. Dad's face was scary that moment. He left and closed the door. "Just exactly what have you done?", I cried and knelt down. "Sorry", Sei-san apologized again. I shook him by his shoulder. "Tell me, Sei-san", I begged. "Sayuri... the things is... I am not Takuma Seishirou", he answered. I let go of him. "My name is... Nakamura Seishirou. If you think of that name, isnt it weird why I changed my name", Sei-san chuckled. "I am the second son of Nakamura Reishi. Blue's founder and president", Sei-san's innocent face was tainted with a sly smile.

Tachibana Yui's POV

"Nakamura Seishirou?!", I nearly fainted when I heard Kyouya say the name. "Kyouya... Blue had always been your mortal enemy ever since", I faced palmed. "Are you angry at him because he's a BLUE? You dont have to. He's living a peaceful life in here", I explained. "You know what's the most painful thing? Its when you're best friend holds a secret from you. A secret that will really affect the both of you in the secret. Not only that he broke my trust but he also showed that I am not worth of knowing who he really is", Kyouya clenched his fist. I sighed deeply and called Sayuri at the terrace.

Yui: I guess you already heard.

Sayuri: You also did. I didnt know that Sei-san is...

Yui: We'll leave that topic first. How is Takuma-san?

Sayuri: He looked himself.

Yui: Meet me tomorrow.

Cafe... the next day

Sayuri came earlier than me. I sat in front of her. "We need to help them", I opened. "I dont need your order, Baka-Usagi. Plus, our help will not be something that they need", Sayuri's right. "We cant just stay silent", I said. "Yeah, we cant. But if we butt in this time. It will just ruin the both of them. Kyouya-san is the one who is most devastated here. For Sei-san to keep such a secret from him", Sayuri looked into my eyes. "I'll deal with Sei-san and you also do yours. We dont need to work together. Did you forget that we're not yet...", Sayuri was about to finish her sentence when I stood up. "Stop being selfish Sayuri!!!", I shouted. "Why are you shouting? Its embarassing me", she lowered herself down. "Sayuri! Listen. What we have isnt something that we did. We were just caught up with the consequences of our parent's sins. Kyouya and Takuma-san are the same. They just need to understand! Unless you understand it as well. You wouldnt really be able to move on. Wake up, Sayuri! Can we forget about us first and look for a way to mend both those whom we love?", I closed my eyes. Sayuri also stood up. "This is the part that I always respected from you. You are so pure and caring", ,Sayuri said in a soft voice. "Tell me what to do", she said. I opened my eyes and saw her face totally flushing.

"Dont get me wrong. Im not doing this because I already acknowledged you", she walked away.

Takuma Seishirou's POV

I am the worst. I was partly prepared what Kyouya would feel once he learns about the real me.

Flashback

I called Kyouya outside so we could talk. I dont know if this would be the perfect time to reveal who I really am. We ended up at an alley. "I know", he started. I turned to see him and he gave me a punch in the face. It's been a while since I felt this kind of pain. I wasnt talking about it physically. I hurt you, Kyouya. "That explains your actions", I chuckled. He pulled my collar and prepared another punch. "Why?", he said in a soft voice. "Why are you a part of that family?!", Kyouya looked at me with anger but I can feel the bitter pain in his hoarsing voice. Do you really love me so much that you still have hesitation to punch me? Another punch landed on my face. "Seishirou! I trusted you. Why didnt you tell me ahead?", he asked. "If I did, I will lose you", I leaned on the walls. "We're no different from Sayuri and Yui", I chuckled. "You can have everything Seishirou! But you can never have those whom I love. I am a selfish guy Seishirou", Kyouya made it clear to me once again. Right. You love Sayuri and also cares for your best friend. "Once you took over the company, do you ever recognize what you will do to those two?!", Kyouya asked. "If I took over the company, I have to marry either of them. If I do that, I will have total control over the system in the multinational world", I looked at Kyouya. His eyes were changed into eyes who pity. "Marriage is something you do not do because of riches!!! Oi. Dont tell me you are someone like this all along", Kyouya clenched his fist. I want to tell you that you're getting the wrong idea. Kyouya, I am doing this for my brother. I want to save him this time. If I dont, he will be succumbed into great sadness. I know what kind of life is waiting, it is a lonely road. Right, I will become the bad guy in order to save you. In a story, its boring not to have an antagonist.

End...