Why Can't You See Me?

Tachibana Yui's POV

Flashback...
Kyouya always notices my hair and gives comment about it. "Your hear is neatly black. So cool", he commented. Kyouya and I luckily were still schoolmates in 2nd year but he's already in senior high school then. We dont have the usual time together. Kyouya would often sneak into the rooftop with me and it was prohibitted back then. We ate lunch together and also he answers most of my math homeworks.

One summer, I went back to Australia to check on Kyouya. "So she already died her hair with black just like yours", Kyouya said while looking at his phone. "Who could that possibly be?", I asked. "Someone I always liked", Kyouya answered with a great grin on his face. If that's the case, I dont want to be in the same ground as hers. That is why I dyed my hair.

End of Flashback...

Classes are over for today and I havent receive and messages from Kyouya. I guess he'll go and visit Sayuri again. I walked down the road and a hand suddenly grabbed me. "I like you", he whispered. I punched him on his side and he winced. "Stop practicing your confessions on me", I scolded Kyouya who was wearing disguised clothings. "You look funny. Like a stalker", I sighed. "My Dad's secretary is here. I need to hide for a while", he informed. What a sad life. Kyouya. We walked down the road and he was unbelievable quiet this time. "Why are you like that now?", I asked. "Yui, I wanted to see you in your black hair again", he said. "I wont. Im sorry. How's your head?", I asked. He chuckled and rustled my hair. "I'm going to confess today", Kyouya said. "No...", I said. "I mean.. not yet Kyouya. You're still naive in confessing. What will you do after you confess?", I asked. "Oh right. I havent thought of that all along", he chuckled. Jeez.. this person. "Hey, wanna make a visit at my friend's house? He's really nice", Kyouya invited. Since he looks happy, I guess I should go and plus if I win his friend's approval. I could probably have a greater push.

We ended up in front of an apartment. So, Kyouya is staying here. We entered one unit and it was so neat. The design is also amazing. "Sit there for a while", Kyouya said then went to his room to change clothes. The door opened revealing Takuma-san. "Tachibana?", he dropped his groceries. "Takuma...san?", my jaw dropped. My friend approval plan was destroyed.

Takuma Seishirou's POV

Why is Tachibana here? "So you already know Sei?", Kyouya asked. "Is she... she... your... I mean.. she's the one you-", Kyouya covered my mouth and grabbed me outside. "She's my best friend man. My dad's secretary is looking for me. Cover me first, yes?", Kyouya begged. I sighed and agreed. By the way, Tachibana Yui is Baka Usagi. How am I suppose to react? "Its okay to call you Yui, right?", I asked. It would be weird for me to call her Tachibana now. Kyouya looked at my with a sly smile. I shot a death glare at him.

I cooked dinner and watched Kyouya and Yui play board games. They were just like us, Sayuri and me. Just that... why does I have the feeling that Yui and I are the same? Dinner came and I called them. "We're digging in. Thanks for the food", they both said in unison. Kyouya stole the shrimp in Yui's plate. "Hey now, arent you a bit bastard for doing that?", I released a bad aura to Kyouya. Yui stared at me. "So you can also say those words, Takuma-san", Yui chuckled. I smacked Kyouya's head and told him to serve shrimp on Yui's plate. "You're not eating vegetables again, Kyouya", Yui pulled Kyouya's cheek and stuffed his mouth with broccolis. Sayuri had been avoiding me these days, is she having her monthly period again? Kyouya left the table and called someone on the phone.

"How is Sayuri?", Yui asked. Does Yui knows about Sayuri already? That's impossible. "Is she hiding something from you?", Yui asked again. I sweatdropped. "What do you mean?", I asked. "Did you guys fight? How come she's not telling you that she's already meeting with someone she likes?" Yui tilted her head. "Sayuri..is what?", I asked. "Oh, sorry. I think that was a secret for the two of us only", Yui bowed and started fixing the dishes. "I'll wash the dishes Takuma-san, you can go and talk to her. I guess besy friends should never keep a secret, right?", Yui added. I went outside and heard Kyouya talking to someone over the phone.

"I see Sai, then... I'll meet you tomorrow again. Let's take a look at the aquarium".

What was the name again?'

Sai?

I stopped walking and walked towards Kyouya. "Sai?", I chuckled. "Tachibana... Sayuri?", I asked. Kyouya's eyes brighten when he heard the name. "Woah. Why does the way you said her name made my heart flutter? Yes, the girl I always talk about in my mails is Tachibana Sayuri", Kyouya smiled.

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

Ryou and Chitoge are already going out. I was really against it at first since its... unfair!!! How could my brother have a relationship ahead of me?!!!

Kyouya called a while ago. Staring outside my veranda, I cant help but think how am I suppose to tell Sei-san about him. I'm actually lost right now. If he knew that I am going out with other guys without him knowing, he'll burst into... I dont know. He's overly protected after all. I called him but he wasnt answering my call. I guess I'll just see him tomorrow.

Next day at Class 2-1

"Sai, can you help us out this afternoon?", Yori came whinning at me. "What's happening?", I asked. "We're lacking of people to make some props for the play. Can you help us?", she begged. "I actually have a...", I tried to ask for forgiveness but I decided to help them. I called Kyouya-san and apologized that I wont be able to go.

After a while, my phone rang. "I'm going to be dismissed early today. Want to eat some cake?", Sei-san called. "I really like to... but I still have to help my classmates with some props making", I answered. "I see. Props making, eh?", Sei-san sounded sarcastic. "Okay then... enjoy making some fishes", he said then ended the call. Fishes? We're not going to do some oceanic musical play.

Thenn..