Both Of Our Lies

Takuma Seishirou's POV

Dad called me that night. I didnt know he was also in the crowd. He asked me to introduce Yui to him. I gulped on the thought that he will force me to get married already.

I met Yui at the park after 2 days. She's wearing a white shirt like mine. "We look like a couple in this set up", she sighed. "We are", I also sighed. "By the way, you look good last time", I gave a thumbs up. She flicked my forehead. "Why did you call me?", she asked. I explained everything to her and she seems to lose her soul. "Your Dad?", she trembled holding her drinks. "Dad will also be there?", she asked. "Of course he will", I informed. Yui laughed. "What if he really ask us to get married?", Yui looked to me with her poker face. "I will do my best to delay it. Plus you are still studying", I explained. Yui laughed and leaned at the tree beside us. "We're entering a gambling game", she stretched her limbs.

We rode bike and went around the park. "Does it look like we're already dating?", Yui asked.

Woah! They look good together.

How come they're like prince and princess?

Why cant we be sweet like them?!!

"See, we have a natural talent of acting", I  boasted. His back also handsome. "Takuma-san is the most selfless person I ever known. He's nice and talented. But then, he is the most dishonest person I've ever known. Remember when I said that if I love, it have to be that person?", Yui asked. I stopped pedalling. "Its good that your are not honest as Kyouya. Coz if you were, I would have moved on so fast", Yui pushed my back. "Am I really that hot that I moved you?", I teased. "Shut up. I will always like Kyouya more than you", Yui answered. "Then that's so bad", I chuckled.

We rested under a shade and ate what I cooked this morning. "You're the second girl whom I took out for a date and cooked for", I informed her. "Then make sure to make good memories with me here", Yui spread the mat and sat there. In my vision, I could see Sayuri teasing my dating skills. "You're so lame, Sei-san", were the words that came out from her. I wonder if Yui is also seeing a shadow from me. If that's the case, then we're even.

Tachibana Yui's POV

This is the first time I went with a guy for a date. This time, it wasnt again a real one. We are just playing couples. Takuma-san's cooking are really the best. "Teach me how to cook again", I opened. "Sure. We have a lot of time together", Takuma-san answered. "Yui, try calling me in my first name. Dad would be convinced that way", Takuma-san...uhmm Sei said. "Seishirou", I said easily. He was startled. "Why can you say it without any reservation?",he asked. "Why not? I dont have feelings for you. Why would I have any reservations?", I sighed. This is bad. I might give him a clue about the way Sayuri addresses him. "I wish Sayuri will also do", Sei made the aura gloomy. "If she does, are you prepared for what's gonna come next?",I asked.

A ball dropped on my head. A kid came running to us. "Sorry", he bowed very low. "Be careful not to hit people again", Sei smiled at the kid. If it was Kyouya....the kid might have peed his pants. "How can you be so gentle? What I heard is that your dad is really a real talk", I opened. "I grew up with brother", Sei answered. Sensei?! What I could see is that he's a Yakuza leader. "Is this your first date?", Sei asked. "Its not. This is not even considered a date", I answered. "That hurts. I even cooked for you", Sei whined. "You mean... you really intended this day for us?", I stupidly asked. Sei chuckled. "Why? Are you thinking that I am Kyouya?", Sei asked. "I did, I called you and we had so much fun. I hope you really enjoyed", Sei explained further. "I dont see Kyouya in you", I answered. Sei stopped eating and stood up. He slapped himself and drank water.

Sei walked me home and even baked some cookies for me and Chitoge. "I will go fat  if ever I marry you that's why I wont", I stucked my tongue and went inside the house. I wont thank him.this time. Whatever his motifs are, I can feel Sei's sincerity.

Kisaki Kyouya's PoV

I was suppose to sleep over Yui's place but then I found Sei walking her home. What? Are they really dating? I went back strolling down the road and saw Ryou. I grabbed him and played at the arcade house. "Dont you have any friends to play with?", he asked. "Ah, I was stupid asking that", he added. I smiled and continued playing. Sei seems happy that time. He already gave me his blessing about courting Sai. What if I also make my move? Slowly, my anger towards Sei subside. What I am feeling right now is shame? How am I able to mend the wounds I placed on his heart? He's probably doing this for me and his brother again.

I walked Ryou home and waited outside. After a while, Sai went out to water the plants. "Kyouya-san, why are you out there?", Sai asked. "I saw Yui and Sei a while ago. Are they really going out?", I asked. "Its good to hear that then", Sai smiled. She invited me inside. Ryou's eyes are shooting death glare on me. "Ryou, go upstairs", Sai ordered. Sai is wearing shorts in this col weather. "Arent you cold?", I asked. She flushed and ran upstairs. She went back covered like a sushi with so many seaweed. "Tea or coffee?", she asked. "I can have anything", I said. She came back with a chocolate drink. None of the above then? I tasted the hot choco. I gulped and just smiled. "I was just kidding, you can have this tea", she grabbed the cup and replaced it with tea. She put too much sugar, I guess. "It's hard without Sei here, isnt it?", I asked. She just nodded. "You have to be prepared already. If scary Nakamura decided to make those to marry each other then he'll be out of the country most of the time", I teased. Sai didnt laugh but I saw her wipe her eyes. Did she cry? "Just kidding. I had some dirt in my eyes", Sai laughed.

We watched some movies then I also left.

End of the chapter.