Going To Osaka

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

Osaka!!! Here we are. We stayed at a hotel waiting for Dad. Baka-usagi, Kyouya-san and Chitoge took another plane schedule. Ryou and Sei-san went to look for something to eat. Its nearly lunch time. I checked my phone and saw photos on Kyouya-san's update on his photos. He's enjoying the flight with Baka-Usagi and Chitoge. Speaking of which, why is Yui still playing goody good as best friend? What do I care anyways?

"Sis, I'll be picking them up. You can have you time alone with Sei-ni", Ryou teased. I punched his stomach and crawled outside.

Takuma-san came at the lounge and placed a live turtle on my lap. I threw it to his face. "What are you doing?!" I shouted. "Nothing", he chuckled.

The story of the Turtle.

Is actually a story about me and Yui.

The wrong thing is that...

The story didnt end nicely

Sei-san sat straight and lets go of the turtle who wandered off. "Sayuri... did you thank Yui during the birthday of Chitoge. She did gave a great advice", Sei-san teased. "How did you know?", I asked. "I accidentally opened her door when I was about to call her", Sei-san explained. "Why would I thank her? She should be the one thanking me.because I allowed her to come.here", I said.

"Then... you can have all the thanks", a vein popped on my head when I heard a sarcastic voice. "Oh, congrats that you came here alive", I also replied. I looked at her and she also did to me. "What do want to eat for lunch?", Kyouya-san got in between. We all headed to the restaurant. "We're all eating in one table. What a dream", Sei-san started munching happily. Of course. I dont want to destroy the atmosphere. Chitoge and Ryou are talking to each other. "Say, what are you going to do after highschool? Did you make up your mind?", Kyouya-san asked. "I am going to study medicine. I guess", I answered. "You're not going to learn your father's business?", Kyouya-san sounded surprised. I looked at Yui since I knew she's going to take computer course. "I mean that's just a joke. I am taking computer programming", I chuckled. Sei-san remained silent. It was irritating for him not to say... "I thought you like medicine course?".

After sometime, we went to meet Dad at the park. He was playing chess with old people. He already won among them all. He also gambled and gathered so much money. "Nikki-san. Give them back the money", Sei-san sighed. He suprisingly did. "Then, Nikki-san what are you going to do?", Kyouya-san asked. "We are going to have FUN!!!", he said then grabbed us to the arcade houses.

Takuma Seishirou's POV

That was tiring. We all settled at the hotel and rested. After eating dinner, we went into the bath area. Kyouya ran after me. We entered and saw that the three of us are the only ones in the bathing area.

"Let me wash your backs", Nikki-san volunteered. We refused but he insisted. "It's so painful to see you both growing up watching irresponsible father raising you up. Not to mention a failure like me", he chuckled. It feels weird to be offered such act of kindness. He finished washing Kyouya's back so he already dipped on the hot waters. "Seishirou, until when are you going to drag Kyouya with your lies?", he whispered. "I cant... tell him", I answered. "Are you doubting him? That is the most painful thing you do to you best friend", Nikki-san sighed. "By the way, we are here at Osaka because I am going to introduce Yui to Erina", Nikki-san informed. I nearly choked with what he said. "Nikki-san... just months ago... erina-san tried to kill herself. Doing this might trigger that again", I explained. "Erina is a strong woman. I trust her", Nikki-san patted my shoulder and dragged me into the waters.

Afterwhich, we talked about places to visit in Osaka.

Tachibana Yui's POV

I raised an eyebrow when I entered the bathing area with Chitoge. "Ohh, Sayuri-ne you are already here", Chitoge smiled. Sayuri is applying soap on her body. "Let me scrub your back", Chitoge volunteered. Sayuri seemed happy with Chitoge. "I am taking a bath later", I said then tried to leave. A soap came flying to my face. "Stupid, are you running away from me?!", she shouted. "Dont shout stupid. We are the only ones in this place!!!", I shouted back. "See... you're telling me to shut it but you are also shouting", Sayuri stood up and raised her chin. I sighed and pushed her in the waters. She grabbed me and pushed my head inside the waters. I am starting to lose air. I kicked her legs and she slipped on the waters. After which, she pulled my hair and tried to push me inside the water again. Chitoge's trying to stop us. We wrestled for quite sometime until we got tired and just soaked ourselves. "Geez!!! The two of you", Chitoge lectured us.

"You need to work on your tackling strategy", Sayuri commented. "Your scratches doesnt hurt at all", I replied. We went to bed afterwards.

I stayed at the veranda and saw that Takuma-san is just next to my veranda. "How was the bath? I heard a lot of sounds a while ago", Takuma-san chuckled. "It was really fun", I answered. I was startled at my answer and looked at Takuma-san. He was smilling and gave me a thumbs up. "It was really fun?", he asked again. I bit my lips and entered my room.

I woke up and went down the lounge. I saw Kyouya and Sayuri laughing together. I walked upstairs again.

What is the most painful thing again???

Whats the most painful kind of love again?

Is what you call one-sided love.

Isnt that true? Takuma-san.

I met Takuma-san and he also stared at the scenario I was watching a while ago. He smiled and walked pass through me. "Yui, you know what. You just have to fake it until you can make it", he said. "Takuma-san... are you really going to forget your feelings for Sayuri. Are you really going to move on?", I asked remembering Sayuri's tears when she shared how much she likes Takuma-san. "Yes", he said with a smile. "Just dont.. move one to fast", I said.

He tilted his head and nodded.

End.