Rainbows

Kisaki Kyouya's POV

Nakamura's Mansion
We are preparing to go back to Japan. I heard glasses breaking upstairs that I decided to check. I peeked and saw Sei's face got cut and it is bleeding. I dont know the reason but Reishi-san seems to be furioused. I went in between them. "Do you also want to die?", Reishi-san asked. "If you werent here, Seishirou could have gotten both Yui and Sayuri. In that case, we can destroy Nikki's image and also his sanity but why?! We cannot make use of Yui. She doesnt have any inheritance in her mother's side. Sayuri has Todou!!!", Reishi-san threw another glass cup. "Why cant you just go with your feelings and confess to Sayuri as well?!!! Do you want to end up like me?!! A desperate guy trying to pursue a lady even after 20 years?!", Reishi-san shouted. "Is it because of this guy?", Reishi-san grabbed a shattered glass. I already see an insane person in front of me. "Sayuri is such an important person to me. That is why I cannot get myself to allow you to exploit her. Even before she became my best friend, I knew who she was but never took advantage of her. You are also wrong about Yui, she might not have wealth as an inheritance but she is more than who you think she is. And why did I not confess my feelings? It's because there is already someone who can stop the wind from blowing. No matter how long it will be, I will be waiting. You are such a pitiful person Dad, Mom is always a gem but you threw her away", Sei explained. Very well said. Nikki-san and the girls with Ryou went to buy some souvenirs.

How could I forget? There's another strong person beside me. "Reishi-san, dont get too confident about your son taking everything. I am also here. This means you will never have a place in the industry anymore", I threatened Sei outside. Woah!!! I was able to say that. I glanced back at Reishi-san and unbelievably , he cried.

We marched down the entrance. "I'll be following you guys. I cant leave my Dad like this. He might kill himself. He wasnt able to drag Nikki-san down that's why I'll stay here", Sei informed. "Why are you such a good guy?!!", I whined and hugged Seishirou. "Hmmm. Bromance?", we heard a voice. It was Sai. "Why are you here?", we both asked in unison. "I want to thank Reishi-san for everything. Can I see him?", she asked. "Well he's tired", Sei lied. "Why are you looking for me?", we looked behind and saw Reishi-san. Sayuri grabbed her at the rose garden. We followed them since we are worried. "You told me to be careful, didnt you?", Sayuri smiled at Reishi-san. Sayuri carelessly took a rose even with thorns. She was cut by the thorns. "Young lady", Reishi-san took her hand and checked it. "Reishi-san, when you love someone. You just dont take the pretty things or even the safest one. When you love, you accept everything even the things that are ugly and the things that can hurt you", Sai smiled and gave the rose to Reishi-san. "Dad actually wanted to leave a message", she added.

I was glad to see you again, my friend. Let's meet again someday.

"My friend?", Reishi-san covered his eyes. Probably, he was crying. Wah!!! This girl is also amazing.

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

I felt proud of what I said. Kyouya-san and I walked out of the mansion.

After a month...

It's already April and we are going to graduate after some months. Kyouya-san already stayed here in Japan and created a base in Tokyo. This means we can see each other everyday. Sei-san remained at Australia and totally took over his father's company. A lot of things happened.

I entered the school gate and walked in the midst of the cherry blossom tree. Its almost drammatic as I hop around. "You look like a crazy woman", I heard someone commenting. Yui walked beside me. "Yui, did you close the door before you leave the house?", I asked. "Of course, I did. I also made Ryou's lunch", she answered. "How about us?", I asked. She nodded. I hang my hands around Yui. "Feels good to have a sister", I smiled. "I have a question. Why arent you still going out with Kyouya?", she asked. "Yui. Lets make a deal", I smiled.

After class, Yui and I went separate in order to prepare for the deal. Sei-san is coming back tomorrow and we set the deal tomorrow. Whatever happens, we have to trust one another.

Kisaki Kyouya's POV

Today is my day off and Sei is also coming back in Japan. I received a phone call from Yui.

Yui: Oy

Kyouya: what's with the greeting?

Yui: Meet me tomorrow at the park. 5pm dont be late.

She ended the call. What is happening again? I still have ample of time before 5pm. I might as well look for something to give Yui. She's always giving her best these days. Since she might be the one who will seat at Nikki-san's chair, she studied hard. Now I have a cute flashdrive. I walked towards the park and saw someone wearing a pink dress. Her hair is also fixed. I was startled to realize that it was Yui. "Did your date turn you down?", I asked. She punched my side and grabbed me heading inside the park. We enjoyed viewing the cherry blossom. "Yui, we havent done this for a while", I said. She just nodded. I opened my palms and gave her the flashdrive. "What is this? A farewell gift?", she asked. "You always have that humor with you", I laughed. We stopped in front of a huge tree. "I loved you... and I still love you. Do you find that funny again?", she looked at me and smiled.

Tachibana Yui's POV

I was such a coward. "For even once, can you be honest?", was Sayuri's words. I was expecting Kyouya to laugh but he hugged me. "Since when?", he asked. I started to cry. "I liked you ever since the first time you talked to me. I was so scared to confess my feelings to you since you might think differently about me. When I learned that you like Sayuri, I was really scared because I know it wasnt that hard for her to fall for you. ", I confessed. Kyouya hugged me tighter. "Thank you", he replied. He didnt ask for apology or anything. He just thanked me. I let go of him and smiled. "Meet Sayuri here 7 in the evening", I smiled and ran away. My heart feels heavy but at the same time, I felt relieved.

I mailed Sei.

This is your chance to confess to Sayuri. Whatever happens, meet me at the clocktower.
-Yui

Thanks Yui, why? Did you confess to Kyouya?
-Sei

We'll talk about that when you meet me.
-Yui

I waited for Sei. He came after an hour, his eyes were swollen. Of course, I already predicted this. He was rejected. I opened my arms to welcome him. He burrowed his face on my shoulders. "You've done well", I said. "I feel worst", he chuckled. "I wasnt able to say anything to her but just smile and give a thumbs up", Sei started to sob. I slapped his back too hard. "Dont worry, you're not the only one who's broken hearted", I laughed with tears flowing in my eyes.

To be continued.