Spying Their Date

Tachinana Yui's POV

Kise never peeked inside the room anymore. I saw Sai excited for today. Oh right, I have to go home early to fix Chitoge. It will be her first day with Ryou although they're not yet going out. I looked at Sai and she seems itching to exit the room. The bell rang and she dashed outside. She's really fast

I went home and saw Chitoge panicking. I grabbed her by the arm and applied what I learned in Judo class. I dropped her on the floor and told her to calm down. She cried and told how nervous she is. "Chitoge. Its just a date", I tried to calm her down. "Have you ever tried dating someone?!!!", she cried again. I dont know if that was called date.

Flashback...

Kyouya and I studied at the same middle highschool in Australia. We went there before England.

I had black hair for 1st and 2nd year of middle high but decided to dye it for the last year

I had black hair for 1st and 2nd year of middle high but decided to dye it for the last year. Kyouya was the school's prince charming. He's cool and he speaks english very smoothly. I became friends with him since we're both japanese and we live at the same block. Kyouya was the first one to approach me. Since girls are crawling for him, I acted in such a way that people will really perceive that we're just friends. Kyouya's scarlet eyes are so captivating and his presence also makes you want to kneel.

During our first time walking down the street together. He opened about wanting to go back to Japan for his best friend. Unfortunately, Kyouya's parents wants him at Australia to also learn how to manage the company in his young age. Kyouya's eyes was opened to this reality in such age. Kyouya always calls me to accompany him everytime she's going out with a girl. He never told me the reason. One time, the girl he was about to meet got into an accident and we ended up playing at the amusement park together.

End of flashback...

I lend a dress to Chitoge and her eyes were going teary. "Go have some fun", I slapped her back. My phone rang so I went to the terrace to answer it.

Sayuri: Hello, this is Sayuri speaking.
Yui: Sai, what made you call?
Sayuri: Meet me at the station at 4:00

She ended the call. She seems to be in a hurry. I changed my clothes and went to meet Sai.

I arrived at the said meeting place and saw Sai wearing sunglasses and tracksuit. Is that suppose to be a disguise clothes? I ran towards her when I saw Chitoge and Tachibana-kun heading inside the Train. Sai suddenly grabbed me and we also entered the same train. "What are we doing?", I asked. "We cant let Chitoge go alone with that kind of guy", Sai said with determination. "Give them a break Sai, they're just having a date", I commented. "You should not take dates lightly!", Sai lectured. I sighed and sat while Sai has a telescope. She's too protective over Chitoge. Plus, she also have some trust issues for her brother.

We ended at a park. It's nearly winter so we wore our thick jackets. Chitoge and Tachibana-kun sat at the park bench and watched the lake. They were having fun in their conversation. Sai is trying to listen to the conversation but then both of them stood up and started running after each other. After a while, they entered a cafe. Sai was about to enter when the store manager looked at her. "You look suspicious", he glared at Sai. I grabbed her outside and convinced her to just wait. She's itching to enter the cafe.

"Sai, calm down", I pulled her to take a sit at the bench. "Yui, lets go home", Sai finally gave up. We walked down the streets and saw stopped over a fastfood resto. I insisted on treating a snacks for her. "Yui, do you have someone you like?", Sai suddenly asked. "Yes". Her eyes widened and had a sly smile. "Yui, can you tell me more about him?", she started burning. "Well... he's quite tall. He's handsome.... but then... more of it, his presence makes me feel safe and secured", I answered. "Isnt that what you feel for you friend?", Sai asked. "What do you mean?", I asked. "Well, when I'm with Sei-san... I really feel safe and secured. I also doesnt need to be so catious about my surroundings. I really find it cool being around Sei-san. Everything is really easy", Sai smiled. "This is... amazing", I commented. Sai tilted her head. "It's as if I'm having a conversation with a friend", I smiled. I looked at Sai and her eyes were widened. "Sai?", I waved my hands in front of her. She seems lost. She laughed. "Maybe we're just like this because of Chitoge and Ryou", Sai explained.

Tachibana Sayuri's POV
Yui doesnt have any idea of what she just said. I really hate people who tried to use the word "friend" for granted. I excused myself and went home ahead of her. While walking towards the house, I saw Sei-san heading home. I ran towards him and held unto his shirt. "Did something happen?", Sei-san asked. I nodded and we continued walking.

We reached his apartment. It was wide and neat. He's the only one maintaining this place. Amazing. I sat on the couch and saw some papers for application abroad. "You're going somewhere?", I asked. He served juice to me and fixed the papers. "My Dad sent it to me", Sei-san informed. "So, what happened?", Sei-san sat opposit to me. "Yui...called me... friend", I answered. Sei-san gave me a smile. "Sayuri, you have to respond to her invitation. Stop running away from people. Whether you would accept her or not.. you need to respond to her feelings", Sei-san gave a thumbs up. "I dont need anyone else Sei-san. Plus, I dont really know how to handle friendships. I'm not worth it to be called one. I'm.self centered and I only look for my own benefit...", I told Sei-san and he just listened to me. "You dont need any requirements to be someone's friend", Sei-san reminded me. He rustled my hair and gave me a pat on the shoulders. Afterwhich, we watched some movies.

End...