Hinako Chitoge

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

A girl wearing middle highschool uniform entered the room. She's so cute like a doll.

I gave her a smile and she seems relieved

I gave her a smile and she seems relieved. "Are you Chitoge-chan?", I asked. She nodded and sat beside me. "You're so pretty, Ne-san", she looked at me. "Right. No one beats Sai's aura", Yori proudly said. Not to mention Yui. She's an overall ideal girl. Sei-san also was astonished by her when he first saw her. Yui entered. I stared at her from head to toe. She had long silky blonde hair. Her eyes are sparkling and her skin also is fair. Her body proportion is also thumbs up!

"Is there something wrong?", she asked. I pouted and looked at my chest. She served juice and we gathered at the center table. We did sat at the floor. "Then going back to the topic. We have a mission", Yori opened. This girl is really into the issue. She started scribbling some plan.

Give a gift then confess. Invite him to a movie house. Go for a date. Have a coffee break with him. Rooftop confessions. Letter.

They looks so conventional already. "Why dont you wait for him to confess to you? Make him fall for you", I suddenly said out of nowhere. The four girls look at me. "You just destroyed her passion!", Yori scolded me. "Well that might also work", Yui smiled and agreed with my suggestion. "Then what is his likes and dislikes? You have to start with that", I asked Chitoge. "He likes cat. He hates vegetables. He likes watching the sky and dislikes cleaning. He usually eats meat buns and doesnt like fruity flavor", Chitoge answered. "Oh, I think there's someone who I know that's also like that", I thought. "Why dont we make him as a model? Ask him what he likes to do and the like", Saotome suggested. I nodded. Why am I being trapped with their game? Well, I guess I'll tag along. Sei-san will be busy these days.

The Next Day

I adviced Chitoge to pat cats along the way or even the cats which the guys plays at the school.

Class 2-1

An annoying banana entered the classroom.

He's still wearing his jersey

He's still wearing his jersey. "Hmmm. Kise? What do you want?", I asked. "Sport's fest is around the corner. Shall we make a deal again?", Kise offered. I bet it will be the same deal like last year. "Let's have a duel on the points we'll make in the basketball tournament", Kise challenged. I just nodded and wore my poker face.

Yui happened to hear our conversation. Question is painted on her face. Kise gave a final smile and left the room. The girls are squealing outside the room. "Who was that?", Yui asked. I was startled that he wasbt familiar to her. "He's Kise. He's a model", I answered. Yui's eyes sparkled. "Ohhh. So we had one here", she said with excitement. "What was the deal?", she asked. "Something really funny", I changed the topic and we talked about England.

After Class....

Sei-san told me that he cannot walk with me heading home. I walked alone and I felt someone walking behind me. "Get lost, Kise", I said in irritation. "This is my only chance since Takuma-san is not here", Kise pouted. "Then... are you going to consider me?", Kise asked. "Let me tell you Kise. I dont like you", I said straightforwardly. "That hurts, Sai", Kise stopped walking. I turned to look at him. He was acting having an heart attack. "Kise, I'm going to buy my cat's food. Want to come?", I invited. Kise's emitting such a light.

Tachibana Yui's POV

Chitoge and I went to buy colar for a cat. I guess she wants to give it as a gift for the guy she likes. As we enter the pet shop. We saw a couple looking at the fishes. I looked at them. I glanced again. And again and again and again. Is that Sai and Kise-kun? I hid at the post and Chitoge was lost in my sight. I looked around and saw her talking to Sai and Kise. I face palmed and also joined her. "Are you having a date?", Chitoge asked. I can see veins popping out of Sai's head. "They're just friends", I answered for Sai. Kise is such a cool person. I wonder why Sai doesnt seems to give him a chance. Its obvious that Kise is trying to court her but Sai is really closing the door for him. "Then, we're off", Sai waved her hand.

Chitoge is skipping while we're walking towards our house. What is wrong with Sai? She doesnt really push people away but she also doesnt stay deep in a relationship. Except of Takuma-san, I guess.

Tomorrow is Chitoge's crush birthday. I might as well bake something.

Short chapter for now.

Borrowing Kise.

Credits for the pictures.