I'll Be There To Support You

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

Yui said she'll be going back to England to spend the holidays. I went to their house and brought with me a lot of sweets. She seems so down these days. "You're really going? I want to spend the holidays with you though", I said while entering her room. Chitoge gave me a hug and she went downstairs to get tea. "You okay?", I asked while watching Yui fix her pack. "I guess so", Yui answered.

I feel so bad. Yui always help me in any ways. I grabbed her and we went outside. "I'm still packing", she said. We entered the cab and asked the driver to bring us to the mall. We sat at the same spot of the cafe where we first talked.

"You were always there when I needed someone. Its a bit unfair that Im making you help me and you're not telling me anything", I pouted. Yui laughed and held my hand. "You know what. I'm having a second thought, I feel like giving up", Yui answered. "No way! You were the one who told me not to let go", I raised my voice. "Sayuri... its a different story. He really likes that person. He really is determined to ask her out. He only looks at me as a friend. You see we're in a relationship similar with you and Takuma-san. If you were me, arent you also going to root for Takuma-san to go and confess his feelings for that girl?", Yui started crying. "I was so angry at that girl but then I end up helping the two of them. Isnt that what a friend would really do?", Yui asked.

If Sei-san falls for someone else, what am I also going to do?

"Sorry, I cant even say a word", I patted her shoulders. "But whatever decision you chose. I will support you. Whether you want to tell him how you feel... I will support you...if you will not, then.. let me treat you a meal", I suggested. Yui leaned her head on my hand and continued crying. "Is going to England your escapade? I will miss in that case. I always wanted to spend Christmas with a friend aside from Sei-san. Plus, Mom is not with us this time", I held her hand tighter.

After a while, we went home. I pondered upon what Yui said.

If Sei-san were to go out with someone. What could I probably feel? I never thought of things like that for a long time now.

I opened the door and saw an unexpected guest. "Dad!!!", I dropped my bag and rushed to give him a hug. "I... wont let go of you now", I said then cried a lot. "You've grown a lot, Sayuri", Dad patted my head.

Takuma Seishirou's POV

I entered Sayuri's house and was startled to see her hugging a guys with scary look. I was about to step back when knives passed through me. "So, some mouse are already entering my house?", he chuckled. I picked the knives and smelled some kind of.chemical. "that's sleeping poison. Good thing you avoided it", he said and gently pushed Sayuri away. "Who are you?", I stood straight and face him. He had a sly smile on his face which I dont like. "Stop teasing him, Father", Sayuri scolded him. "Fath....er?",I tilted my head. "Tachibana... Nikki-san?" I asked. "Hoho... who is this guy and how come you know my face?", he asked and grabbed my collar. "He's my best friend", Sayuri answered and pulled Nikki-san's hand. "Your best friend?", Nikki-san grabbed me. "We'll just have a bath together", he said then we went upstairs. We really ended up taking a bath together. This bathroom kinda huge and the thub is also big. I took a shower and offered a scrub for.Nikki-san's back. "Oh, I always wanted Ryou to do this to me", Nikki-san said with satisfaction. "Nikki-san, you know me... right? Can we please have this as a secret to Sayuri?", I asked. "Why is that so? Heir of the Blue International?", Nikki-san asked. "Ah, right. Sayuri doesnt want to get involved with business matters. You really care for her, dont you", Nikki-san laughed. How can he look this young? He even looks like my brother. "Only those who can enter that secret meeting we have every year with top business knows my face. That's why I took a guess. I also heard that Mikoto's son is running from his responsiblity and spending his years studying in a university in Tokyo. He's also running like his brother", Nikki-san said. I pushed the rock harder. "Are you trying to kill me?!!" He whined.

We both soaked at the thub. "Then... why are you with my daughter? Did your father ordered you to make friends with her and then get her share in my money?", Nikki-san opened. "I never knew who she was when I first saw her. Plus, I dont care about your money, Nikki-san. I can earn money on my own", I said and sighed. "I heard you are also friends with Kisaki's son. What are you trying to do?", Nikki-san asked. "Kyouya is my childhood friends. As children, we have no idea who we were and I wont let the war between our companies let us fight as individuals", I answered. "How noble. But then... how can.you even know what will happen if these people knows who you truly are?" Nikki-san asked. "One day... you are going to succeed me kid. Make sure to form a good foundation", Nikki-san patted my head. "I dont want to", I said.

After taking a bath, we both wore Yukata and went downstairs. Sayuri baked cookies. I looked and they were all burnt. Nikki-san got one and ate it. "Oh, your cooking never changed at all", he commented. Sayuri's eyes brightened.

Sayuri, you're so happy but then you have to be reminded that this person destroyed you and your mother. This person is a liar. This person... is the very person who hurt you the most.

"Sayuri, I'm meeting with your sister tomorrow. Do you want to join us?", Nikki-san stupidly asked. I elbowed him looked at Sayuri. "I was just kidding. I'll be sleeping now. Im so tired", he yawned and went upstairs. "So... baka-usagi is here in japan?", Sayuri clenched her fist and ran outside. I changed into my clothes and went to look for her.

End.end end... credits to K project. Borrowing Fushimi Nikki this time.