I Guess We're the Same

Tachibana Yui's POV

Kyouya and I were eating when Sai suddenly called. Her voice was hoarse and I can feel the pain in her words. I rushed to meet her at the cafe.

She waved at me and suddenly started telling lame puns. After a while, she bursted with tears. "I am in real pain, Yui", she opened. I wasnt sure if I was going to pat her or what. My instinct told me not to. But I wanted to. I reached out to her hand and cried with her. I cant believe she's my rival all these time. "Im alsi hurt, Sayuri", I said her name. She stopped crying and was startled when I said her name. "You're my friend, right? You want me to know what is happening with you", I said. She told me about her mother's suicidal attempt. That was hard. Plus, she doesnt even have time to settle with her feelings.

You have know what, before I got the news from Sei-san. I am with someone whom I wasnt expecting to be there. I never rode the ferris wheel before, but he was there so I gathered all my strength. Then he held my hand...

He was about to say something but I ran because of Sei-san's call.

"I wasnt able to ask her out".

I know see it. I'm a real bastard to feel relieved that Kyouya wasnt able to say it but in the other hand. I feel bad for Sayuri. I just listened to her and Takuma-san suddenly appeared in front of us. He was panting and was startled to see us together. Is he jealous that Sayuri has a new friend? He again dashed out and disappeared from our sight. So weird.

"Then Yui, you were telling me that you are also hurt", Sayuri reminded. "Yeah, actually. I also have a boy best friend back in middle high. He was cool and really popular with girls. I was scared that I wont be having friends for the rest of middle high if I confessed that I like him. Thats why I went to the opposite side. I acted boyish towards him and really removed any suspicion that I could like him. We started as best friend and up until now. Then... he came back telling me that he'll tell me who he was in love with and he's willing to introduce her personally to me", I narrated. "That hurts", Sayuri commented. Of course it does, stupid and its you.

"Are you willing to let that go that way? He's here in Japan right... why dont you tell him how you really feel?", Sayuri asked. Sayuri was rig h when she said we're both person who can hate and love each other at the same time. Why does it have to be you, Sayuri? I've been there for Kyouya all this time. "I wont let that happen", I answered.

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

Yui's determination gave me a fire. Right, I just cant give up on my Mom and even facing Kyouya-san. Now, why did Sei-san appeared out of nowhere? I guess I have a lot of similiarities with Yui. Today was comforting. I need to tell Sei-san that I made my first female friend.

I called him but his phone was turned off. I received another call and it was from Kyouya-san. "Sorry, I have to take this", I excused.

Kyouya: Tachibana-san, want to go watch movies? We cut our conversation last time.

Sayuri: Kisaki-san.. right now?

Kyouya: Yeah, I want to make up for what happened last time. I didnt know you're afraid of heights.

Sayuri: I'll be there after an hour.

I ended the call. Yui looked at me and grabbed somethings on her bag. She wiped my face and applied some cream. Afterwhich, she put some light make-up. "When you meet with boys, you should dress up well", Yui said. I gave a smile and I excused myself.

Movie House

I saw Kyouya-san waiting and leaning on the wall. He's really cool. I looked at myself at the mirror once more. What's with this face? I really look cute.. I guess. I gotta treat Yui next time. He looked at my direction and waved. When I got closer, he covered his face and turned back. "You look great today, Sai", he said. I flushed on his words and just look for movies. We chose one and watched it.

Kyouya-san is rather happy go lucky. He's also a bit clumsy in many ways and also mature. I took a peek at him and he was laughing generously. I can see that he is enjoying it a lot. He verbalize his likes and dislikes. He's honest. When will I also see Sei-san like this? "Is there something wrong?", he startled me. I averted my stares and said the movie was captivating. He gave me a smile. The movie ended and people started to go out. "I have something to tell you", we both said in unison.

I stood up. "You go ahead", I said. He insisted that I'd be the one. "Can you guys leave already? The movies will start again", the janitor got us back to reality. Kyouya-san walked me home. In the end, I wasnt able to tell him.

Tachibana Yui's POV

Few days later...

Saturday.

I put make up on her. What was I thinking? I rolled on my bed and rustled my hair. "What are you doing?", Chitoge suddenly waved her hands in front of me. "Oh, Chitoge!!", I whined. "You want Kyouya for me right?", I asked. "I would rather chose Takuma-san for you", Chitoge said straightly.  I shook Chitoge. "Clear up your mind", I lectured Chitoge. "You have a visitor", Nami-san shouted from the kitchen. I opened the door and saw Kyouya standing in front of the door.

"Yo", he greeted. "Yoooooohhhh", I said with a nervous voice. "Oh, its the womanizer", Chitoge peeked outside. "Chitoge", I scolded. "I'm going out with Ryou. Nami-san will also have business later. Enjoy your time together", Chitoge smirked. I shot her a death glare. Kyouya entered and I led him to my room. "So, how did things go?", I asked. "I wasnt able to tell her", he answered. I know, I also talked to Sayuri yesterday. "Tea, coffee?? Juice?", I asked. "Anything will do", Kyouya said and smiled. Even if I seen Kyouya smile dozen times, I cant still get used to his dazzling smile. "Can you teach me how to confess my feelings?", Kyouya asked. My reflexes moved and I threw a book at him. "Awhch", he reacted. I saw that the book was thick. The edge were also sharp. His head started bleeding. "Kyouya, Im sorry. I'll go get first aid kit", I excused.

I cleaned the wound and starting putting wound dressing. His face is so close to me. I have to maintain my composure. "You really hate me dont you?", he sighed. "You bet", I answered.

I like you...

Kyouya

End of the chapter.
Credits to the pictures I've been using