Merry Christmas

Tachibana Ryounuske's POV

Father invited me and sis were invited into a business party. Sayuri-ne was so excited that she spend her whole 3 days looking for something to wear. Turns out that she decided to just wear something on her closet. Of course we have to look decent this night. I peeked inside Sayu-ne's room and saw her trying her best to put make up. I called Chitoge.

After a while, the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw Chitoge with a box. I wonder if girl's make up are really that majestic. "Please take care of my sister", I said and led her inside my sister's room. I knocked and Sayu-ne was startled to see Chitoge. "I came here for a servive", Chitoge said happily. I told her to act as if she doesnt know anything. "Chitoge?", Sayu-ne stood up and looked at me. "She's here to help you with your make up", I said then sat on her bed.

I watched Chitoge apply make up on my sister. "Why dont you just go to the salon?", I asked. "I dont like going to those places", Sayu-ne pouted. "You dont also need to. You're naturally beautiful", Chitoge smiled. Sayu-ne hugged her tightly. I'm so glad she didnt punch Chitoge or pulled her hair just because she's Yui-ne's cousing. "Then, have fun", Chitoge said her farewell and left.

"Ryou, are you still... going to be in a relationship with Chitoge? No offense. I just want to ask", Sayu-ne's aura changed. "Whatever issues you have with Yui-ne, I'm already out of it. If you force me to break up with Chitoge, i'll regret that you are my sister", I stretched my arms. "Then regret that I am your sister", Sayu-ne's words made my blood rush into my head. I grabbed on her arms and lifted her from sitting. "You are not in any position to meddle with our relationship", I raised my voice.

Hotel.

Sayu-ne and I werent talking to each other until we reach the hotel. I tried to think of anything that would distract me and saw one of my schoolmates. I ran into him and shared some stories. He's the only one who knew that I am the son of the Tachibana controlling the business world. "I was actually shocked to see you in a normal school", Touru opened. "I want to live a normal life", I said. The party started and wondered how that stupid sister of mine finds the party. I saw her in front of a girl. Isnt that?

I saw Sayu-ne raised her hand ready to slap Yui-ne. I ran to her and grabbed her hand. "If you cause a commotion her, father's name will be tainted", I reminded her. Sayu-ne's hand is trembling. I looked in her eyes and it was full of rage and mixture of sadness. I grabbed her and pushed her into the veranda for her to breath air. I am also angry at what father did but I understand that it wasnt Yui-ne's fault. "Cool your head here", I said then left her.

Tachibana Yui's POV

Dad invited me into his party. I picked the best dress that I have and also asked Chitoge to fix me up.

I entered the hotel and felt the aura of formality and also awe. I looked around and saw business people. No one seems to be in my age. While walking, I saw someone wearing a stunning violet dress. I waited for her to turn around and I was startled to see who it was. Her eyes landed on mine.

"So you dare come here?", Sayuri asked with a sarcastic tone. "I was invited by Dad", I answered. "Dad?", she raised her voice. "Lets give it a break Sayuri, we are sisters so... dont make a great deal out of it. We're mature now", I told her. "I make a great deal out of it because you just stole something important to me", Sayuri walked towards me. "Keep your mouth shut Sayuri. If a word comes out from you, people here would use it to drag down father", I reminded. Sayuri raised her hand but Ryou suddenly came to stop her. They both disappeared from my sight. I sighed deeply and hold unto the post. Sayuri is pretty scary when she's angry. "Are you okay?", I heard Kyouya's voice. "Let's go meet father", I said. Kyouya looked at the direction where Sayuri went. Did he see her? I guess not. If he did, he would go after her anyways.

Father welcomed everyone and also called Sayuri and Ryou and introduced them....

As his children..

I saw Sayuri looking around and I got that feeling that she wants to see how I react. My eyes met with her and she gave me a glare. I just have my face compose. I cant loose to this girl. First, you took Kyouya and now you're being to selfish with dad. I'm generous enough to give Kyouya but for you to push me away for dad is going overboard.

"I also want to introduce another daughter of mine, Tachibana Yui", Dad announced. I was also startled. Kyouya gave me a push and I walked towards the stage. I stood at the opposite side where Sayuri was. I might just be stabbed by this gorilla any time. "Congrats", Ryou signalled. Im so glad that Ryou already accepted me.

Everyone already went home and we stayed in one of the hotel floor. Dad already rented the whole hotel for the night. He called us to drink wine with him. Ryou sat beside me and Sayuri leeched into dad. She doesnt seems to be releasing bad aura at me right now. "Dad told her not to bully or what", Ryou whispered. I sighed in satisfaction. I guess im safe around dad. "What are you whispering to that extra person there?", Sayuri asked. "Sayuri, what did I tell you?", dad flicked her forehead. "Im sorry that an extra here is also as special as you are", I said in a low tone. "Why you?-", Sayuri was about to throw the bottle at me but Ryou held her. "You guys never changed. When Yui first came here in Japan, you always bully her. You also have a lot of fights before", father reminded us. Right, Sayuri had blonde hair before. She also had a grumpy face when I first met her. Sayuri spend her whole time with me looking for a way to make me cry.

"I always wanted for the three of us to spend Christmas together and thank you for allowing me to do so", dad opened. Sayuri calmed down and just drank wine while listening to father.

Kisaki Kyouya's POV

I cannot let myself be seen by Sayuri right now. A while ago in the party, I saw her leaving with frustrated face. I wanted to catch up to her and try to comfort her but if I do that, I am going to hurt Yui.

The party ended and I contacted Sei. He said he's still on his part time job. I walked around and saw a familiar face. They were both having some coffee at the cafe. Matsuda-san and isnt that the daughter of Jungles? I went closer to confirm it and my guess what correct. They bid farewell and went separate ways. I followed Matsuda-san and he ended up a ramen house. I stayed behind the post and peeked inside.

There was a girl in his age serving him ramen. "So, you're also taking care of your old man's stall during day offs", Matsuda-san chuckled. "Of course. I am going to work so hard so I can marry you, stupid", she chuckled. What is going on here?

End of the chapter.