Baka-Usagi

Tachibana Yui's POV

Father called me and told me to meet him at the hotel. I was so excited that I forgot about my flight. I fixed myself and went to see him.

He was sitting with someone whom I dont seems to recognize. I sat beside my Father and gave him a tight hug. "Dad!", I said. "Oh, Yui. You grew up. You also dyed your hair", Dad rustled with my hair. "Yui, meet my friend. Takuma Seishirou", Dad said the name and I slowly looked in front of me. "Takuma-san?", I asked. "Why are you here?", I asked. "Oh, you knew each other. Actually, Sei here is...", before Dad said any words I felt the table moved.

Looking at Takuma-san right now, he looks like a different person. He's wearing a formal clothing and his hair is all fixed. Our eyes met. I averted my eyes.

So this is the one that girl fell in love with

So this is the one that girl fell in love with. If I were her, I would really confess. I stood and saw Kyouya and Sayuri. I looked at Takuma-san. "Dont look back no matter what", I adviced. "Oh, Nikki-san!!!", Kyouya spotted us and went near. Sayuri was glued in her place. "Yui, you are also here. Perfect timing, I'm here with Sai", Kyouya said. Im glad to see Kyouya but not this time. Takuma-san stood up and grabbed Sayuri outside. Kyouya wasnt paying attention. "Who was that?", I asked. "No one. Come and join us", Dad invited. Come to think of it, why is Takuma-san here? Good thing Kyouya didnt notice it was Takuma-san.

Dad have a lot of interesting stories. Im so happy I took Sayuri's advice not to go back yet. Its once in a blue moon.that dad would appear.

Tachibana Sayuri's POV

A hand grabbed on mine. "Sayuri", he said. I wasnt able to recognize him at all. I was startled upon what I saw and also starlted with sei-san's appearance. "You look good, Sei-san. Do you have a date?", I tried to avert the topic. Sei-san pulled me close and hugged me. "Sayuri... I'm sorry for not telling you earlier.. I was.. just...", I cut Sei-san's word and burrrowed my face on his chest. "Why?", I asked. "Sayuri, I'm sorry. I am also left speechless. Nikki-san is also... Yui's father?", Sei-san opened. "No", I said then pushed him. "Father is only mine. We are his family. But why? Why? Is Yui also a Tachibana?", I bit my lips.

I am left with so many question. Why is Yui beside Dad? Why do we have the same surname? Father cannot remarry again since its against the law. Why is Kyouya-san calling Father? Why does he know Yui? Why is Sei-san with them? Why did Sei-san hide it from me? Who is Sei-san?

We walked towards the train station. Sei-san was behind me. "Sei-san, what do you know about me? What do you know about father? What do you know about Yui?", I turned to look at him. "If I answer you, I will also have to reveal my secrets and I'm not prepared to tell you. Sorry", Sei-san bowed. I gripped on the edge of his polo. "Tell me, Sei-san", I said while tears are escaping my eyes. "Please, tell me", I said then finally my knees felt tired. I knelt on the ground. Sei-san also knelt in my level.

Tachibana Yui, is your sister in father's side. Since giving the surname to Nikki-san's new wife is prohibitted by the law. He adopted Yui under his name.

I also knew, that Baka-usagi who was your childhood friend was Yui.

10 years ago, Nikki-san came here to process the papers. In order for the adoption to be legalized, your mother also needs to sign. He introduced Yui to you as his friend's daughter.

After the adoption, they went back to Australia and stayed there.

"Then, can you tell me why he didnt stay for us?", I asked.

I should be honest, Sayuri. Nikki-san married your mother in order to share the stocks in market directly. Your grandfather owes a lot from Nikki-san.

I stood up and slapped Sei-san. "You're lying. That woman blackmailed Father with the child that is inside her that's why Father was forced to leave us", I raised my voice. "That's what Erina-san had been telling you", Sei-san stood up and massaged his face. I gulped to realize that I slapped Sei-san in public. In my guilt, I ran away and rode a train. I wonder what train I rode.

Takuma Seishirou POV

I told her. I know I shouldnt have to say it this time but she needs to know. Her hands is like an iron. I turned around and saw Yui standing. "Is that true? Takuma-san?", she asked. I faced palmed. I averted my eyes and started to walked away but Yui's hand grabbed on mine. "Is that true?", Yui asked. "You should validate it with your father. I have no right to be the one telling this to you", I said. "So Sayuri's Mom is the reason why Mom cannot marry Dad. Its because Sayuri's mom refuses to sign the divorce contract", Yui clenched her fist.

Takuma's Apartment

I entered the unit and saw cans of beer on the table. "Matsuda... you...", I looked at him sleeping at my sofa and saw that there were tissues scattered around him. Has he gone crying. I cleaned the place and waited for him to wake up.

I cooked the food and he came into the kitchen. "I'm so hurt, Sei", he said. "You're not the only one", I said. I passed him a canned coffee. He smiled weakly and opened it. "So, what happened?", I asked. "Father threatened my girlfriend to leave me and push me to marry a company owner's daughter", Brother sighed. "My wedding is next month. I guess you'd be my bestman", Brother fake a laugh and gave a thumbs up. "Are you just going to let it slide like that?", I asked. "If I dont... you know what father could do", Brother reminded. I clenched my fist and slammed the table. "I'll negotiate it with father... so please, save your relationship", I bowed my head. "You're really a nice brother. I cant even face you right now. But then..", brother started to cry. "I cant burden you again. You received the punishment when I decided not to be father's heir", brother sniffed. I passed the tissue to him. "Coz we're brothers", I said then went outside.

I hope things were clear to you guys :)

After Nikki married Erina and created Sayuri, he went to Australia for his girlfriend.