Classes Resumes

Tachibana Yui's POV

Dad went back to work overseas. I went back to England due to an urgent news and came back to Japan. I spent the rest of the holidays with Chitoge and Nami-san. Ryou would often join us. It seems that Sayuri went to check on her mom.

Worst to worst cases, classes resumed and I sat near this gorilla.

Class 3-1

Sayuri had her face looking at the opposite side. She doesnt even want to look at the front since she will catch me in her peripheral vision. Break time came. Yori and the rest of the girls circled around me. "I cant believe that you just stayed here in Japan", Yori slammed my table. "So, why?", Saotome asked. "Well", I looked for some reasons. "Did you also have some bonding with Sai?", Mika asked. I looked at Sayuri and she is emitting deadly aura. "Let's go and eat", I diverted the conversation. We went at the rooftop and ate. That gorilla could be eating alone again. I shook my head and filled my mouth with food. "Are you that hungry?", Saotome asked.

We're suppose to carry printouts with my partner but she gone missing. I did the carrying alone.  Sayuri was the only person left inside the room. I entered to get my bag and leave. "So, you really did convince father to marry your mother?", Sayuri opened a topic. "What can I say? Its her whom he loves after all", I tried to match her tone. Sayuri stood up and walked towards me. She pushed me on the walls and pinned me. "As long as my mother is alive, you cannot force father to marry that mom of yours", Sayuri said. "What is your price? I'll the one to pay you. I'll give all my shares in the stocks", Sayuri added. I chuckled. "Share in your stocks? You dont have any right. You didnt even work for that", I looked into her eyes. "Then what? Why are you doing this to my family?!", Sayuri punched the wall.

"Sayuri, even if I tell you a logical answer. You wouldnt understand because you've always been that person I met before. You are close minded and you only listen to yourself", I explained in the most calm way. "Is there any logical reason for you to make my parents separate? Is there any logical reason for your Mom to make it up with a married person?!", Sayuri raised her voice. I pushed her and she was a bit shocked.

"My Mom is dying stupid! Her only wish is to really be acknowledged as father's wife which was the original plan in the first place", I shouted.

"The hell do I care when she dies. If that happens, father would only look at Mom right now", Sayuri answered.

You dont care if she dies?  You've done it.

I grabbed on Sayuri's hair and pulled it. She also did and we exchanged words.

"You will always be that jerk I knew before".

"You will always be the thief"

"Never ever wish for my Mom to die"

"Ah.. wishing for you mother's death is wishing for my Mom's happiness"

We scratched each other, punch, pulled, and pushed each other. We heard footsteps heading to us. Takuma-san pulled Sayuri away from me. "Stop it already", he scolded us and grabbed Sayuri going out.

Takuma Seishirou's POV

Sayuri is a bit late today. I peeked inside and saw a shadow of two girls fighting. I think I already know who they are. I went there to stop them and luckily I did before any them broke any bones. Sayuri's hair is all messed up and her uniform were torn. I removed my jacket and made her wear it. I also cant believe that Yui could fight back.

I received a message from Kyouya.

Lets go have a coffee
-Kyouya

Im going to take care of my best friend
-Sei

I see, best friend? Let me know who the girl you were with last time. I will also tell whom I also like
-Kyouya

Copy
-Sei

I cannot keep on hiding Sayuri from Kyouya. This is unfair. I also have to face this problem. I looked at Sayuri and she started bursting to tears. "I'm so stupid for saying those words!!!", she said then bumped her  head on the post. It started bleeding. I face palmed and got my handkerchief to cover the wound. "Dont be careless", I said. "You scolded as a while ago", Sayuri removed my hand and held the hanky. "Never ever stepped in between us again, Sei-san. This is something we need to deal with ourselves", she said.

Takuma's Apartment

I entered the unit and saw Kyouya playing on the computer. "Have you checked on Yui a while ago?", I asked. "Hmmmm? Why?", he asked. "How about the girl you like?", I asked. Kyouya did not answer. "I dont think I have the strength to see her right now. I want to stay with Yui this time", he said. I pulled him to stand. "Go and visit her", I said. "who?", he asked. "The girl you like... and also tell her that I want to meet her so she'll be prepared", I lied. I just wanted Kyouya to see her and comfort her right now.

Kisaki Kyouya's POV

Sei told me to visit the girl I like. I stood in front of Sai's house. The gate was left opened. I gulped and push the doorbell. The door opened revealing her brother. "Yo, Ryou? I guess?", I asked. The guy nodded and led me inside. He dropped some bandages and antiseptics to me. I tilted my head. "My sister had a war a while ago", he said. I went upstairs and saw Sai's room opened. I sighed since this will be the first I will be entering her room. My heart is beating so fast. "Sa...", I knocked and saw her lying down her bed. She's still in her uniform and a huge jacket which seems belongs to a guy. I saw some scratches on her hand and even her hair is messed up. She sat straight and looked at me.

I gulped and walked towards her. I used cottons to clean her wounds. She just remained silent and stopping herself from crying. "Why are you crying? Sai?", I asked. "Why are you here?", she asked. "My best friend told me to", I answered. "Who is.. Yui to you?", she asked. Now I see, she was caught in a battle with Yui. "She is...my best friend", I answered. Sai's eyes widened and held on my arms. She sighed and gave a laugh. "She will always be idiot", Sai commented. I also fake a laugh with her. "Sai... I didnt know that you were Nikki-san's daughter", I opened. "You know that its not the right time to say these things", Sai gave a weak smile. "Sai... Yui is my best friend and she also needs me right now. I dont know why I am saying this but... I feel bad for the two of you", I commented. Sai pulled my cheeks. "Dont feel bad for the two of us", Sai said and gave a reassuring smile. "I understand but I dont regret the things I am doing right now", Sai lets go of my cheeks.

"You are also outside of our issue, Kyouya-san", she added. Even if you say that, it will also be hard for me. "My best friend told me that I introduce you to him. I know this is sudden but... can I ask you for Sunday?", I asked. "I dont feel good as well. I guess I wanted to go playing at the amusement park", Sai said.

Next chapter....

The revelation :)