Chapter 1 -

Dear Diary,

I'm Ashley Thorpe. My life is a fucking wreck and there is nothing i can do to make things better for myself...how do i handle situations as big as what i go through?, how do i cope? What more could i ask for, all i want is a normal life....one in which i don't have to look at myself in the mirror and see a life of fear and hopeless dreams, and a life of unstoppable torture.

I gave up on hope the day my mam and big brother died all i have now is my dad who since the murder of my mam and big brother only ever smokes and drinks and doesn't give a fuck about me....in fact i don't even feel like he is my dad anymore... 

I look around and see other dads who would give their children love and attention, sure my dad gives me attention but the sort of attention he gives me leaves me with a new bruise to school everyday....

Dear diary, 

what do i do? all i have left to trust is myself...I'm worried that soon i might get used to this.....used to all my dads horrible punches, used to the daily bruises...I don't want to get used to this horrible life i want to be normal, i want a life where people would wish they were just like me 'cause i've had enough of wishing i was just like the other students in my class but like i said before, i gave up on hope....my dreams are just that .Dreams. Dreams that are never going to come true.