no regrets...?

Mr Fletcher finally let me go home and its now 4pm meaning I've been in there for an hour with a teacher when usually I'd get home by 3:30.....dad wont be please but right now I'm walking back home with the boys.

our journey seems to be a long one since we are barely talking cause all i can think about is what happened in the classroom. The further away i am from school and the closer i am to my house, the more i begin to regret the choice i made between telling the truth or lying to sir.

I hate when that happens. Times like these make you wonder what would have happened if you chose the other option but whats done is done and either way my dad would still beat me up. There's never a way out of that. i wish there was.

........

it's now 4:30 and myself, Luke and Adam reach my house and i see my drunk father run out ready to push me inside but he stops himself from doing so when he sees the boys.

"Ashley, Luke Adam" he says through gritted teeth

"hi Mr Thorp..."

"Why are you late" my dad ignores

"i was umm... held back by my teacher" i say and i could see the fury in my dads eyes once i said the word "teacher".

"and what did you do...." he asked trying to control his anger but he didn't fool us

"she didn't do anything actually sir" Adam defended but that just made my father ready to pounce on them too.

"its getting late boys i think you should head home" my dad says plastering an obviously fake smile on his face.

"bu..."

"bye boys, kind of you to drop my daughter of home"he interrupts Luke

once the boys leave, my dad leads me into the house and as soon as i enter he locks the door behind me and closes all the windows to stop sound from escaping the house. or maybe he was stopping me from escaping the house who knows.

"I'm gonna ask you again, what the hell did you do" my dad asked

"i didn't do anything" i answer

"you expect me to believe you were held back for nothing" he laughs

"okay then, what did you SAY" he questions but i don't respond which made my dad angry

he shoves me against the wall and with no time to dodge, my head bashes against it. Owwww.

"i didn't say anything" i respond....a little too late

"Don't fucking lie to me....WHAT DID YOU SAY" He yelled

"i said nothing, my teacher caught me after 2 girls tried to strangle me to death so i had to discuss what happened after school" i reply showing him my bright red neck from where Jesslyne had held me by.

"you say anything else? Any discussions about home?" he questions

"no." i reply

"good cuz if you did..." he begins as he begins to approach me and places his hand on my red neck " i would have strangled you myself" he continues as he squeezes my neck in his hand like Jesslyne had done

"okay.... i wont..... i ....promise" i manage to say

"good" he lets go " now go to your room" he says smirking devilishly at me to ensure i knew he wasn't joking

.........................................................

authors note

ooooh.... cant help but feel sorry for her. whats going to happen next?

its the Easter hols so unfortunately i might not be able to update frequently for these 2 weeks but I'll try. no promises.

hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thx for reading.

Amy Xx