When plans get ruined

"ple..ase st...op....i cant...breathe" i plead gasping for air

"why should i" he laughs

"i have....asthma....you know." i inform

"and....i should care because...." he says

"your...my dad....well was last...time i checked" i said

"watch your mouth bitch"

"no, why....should i?.... cuz sometimes i just wish.... mam and Leo were here....to see what kind of person sorry....monster.... you really are......" i reply as his anger rises at the mention of my mother and brother.

"YOU HAVE HAD IT COMING SINCE YOU MESSED WITH ME KID" he yells holding the crutches deep into my neck with his right hand and punching me in the stomach.

i feel relieved at the thought of the fact im recording all this but awful since its landing me in more pain. I don't know if i can handle this anymore. My breath is really fading this time and my head is aching my heart racing and my stomach killing.

There's nothing i can do to stop this and i doubt I'd be able to survive.

suddenly a knock at the door startles us both.

"Shh don't say anything" my dad warns

but I've had enough of obeying and as loud as possible, i scream in hope of a response from whoever is outside.

unfortunately for me....the person didn't seem to hear which im not surprised by because my voice was very weak and my dad managed to cover my mouth before i was too loud.

And as result for disobeying, my dad continued to punish me....

all of a sudden someone in uniform knocks our door down, a policeman enters followed by Mr Fletcher.

immediately my dad drops the crutches and i collapse on the floor struggling to breathe and the last thing i remember seeing is my dad running out of the house and Mr Fletcher crouching down to me on the floor while the policeman called for the ambulance.

"Ashley stay with me please...." his voice said resting my head on his lap.

"school... bag....phone" i manage to say before my eyes closed fully.

...........................................................................................................................................................

authors note

oh my oh my oh my oh my

could it all be over soon?

will her dad get caught/found?

is she going to survive?

and most importantly...... what the hell was Mr Fletcher doing there? did he know all along?

this is confusing omy....

sorry the chapter was short but it most definitely was effective.

what do you guys think will happen....

Amy Xx