Police Investigation

As the Crime scene investigators proceed with their job and the police finished up Loading up boxes in their vans Ashley's street became blocked by multiple media/ press reporters.

Camera men from multiple productions such as BBC, FYI, ITV, GMB, The Sun were taking pictures of the street the house and of the detectives investigating.

Immediately a spokesperson from each ran up towards two of the main officers in charge holding up microphones, cameras and phones etc.

"Tell me sir what happened" one yelled

"how did this happen"

"what time was it when the police came over to investigate"

"NO COMMENT" one officer said walking away under the police tape so that the press couldn't approach him

struggling to work with all this noise going on and knowing that the reporters wouldn't go until they get the information they want. The other officer decided to speak on behalf of the team.

"one at a time" he ordered

"could you describe what happened?"

"a young girl was found in critical condition and was rushed to hospital after her father ran away from the scene. We have multiple reasons to believe he'd abused the adolescent"

"How old is the girl"

"whats her name"

"Ashley Thorpe is around umm... 15 I'd say"

"Will the girl survive"

"we were given the all clear for her yesterday but we dont know for certain"

"Who will be her legal guardian?"

"have you caught the father yet"

"that case is still running and before you ask, i cannot share any information on the father but If anyone has any information of where Mr Thorpe may be then please don't hesitate to call the police or hand him in" The officer said whilst holding up a photo of Ashley's dad up that he had picked up from a box in the van next to him.

at that moment the officer locked the van and walked away ignoring more questions the press wanted to ask. Eventually group by group the press left with the little info they received. though it wont be long before the whole country finds out what had happened.

But could it help get such a dangerous man caught. Missing people cases are the hardest...but its worse when the missing person is dangerous and could harm other people.

ring-ring*

one of the team members answers a phone call (hes the member who Adam thought looked familiar)

"who is it?" he asks the line

"im calling from the hospital, is this the csi team working on Ashley's family case"

"yes" he replied putting the call on speakerphone so the other police officers and detectives could hear.

"It's about Ashley..."

....................................................................................................................................

Authors note

Long time no see so apologies for late update...i was in Scotland for ma hols but i am back now so get ready cuz the end is near....

hope you enjoyed this chapter

what do u thinks gonna happen?

Will the dad be found....

will he be found guilty or could he somehow get away with it

happy or sad ending? who knows.....

what do u want? comment below

Amy Xx