Family Only....

Adams POV

Is she going to be okay. I went round to Ashleys house this morning only to see her house blocked off with police tape and crime scene written on it.

I wait hoping for some good news cuz im not sure if Ash has been hurt or her dad. I beg for it to be the latter.

i watch as detectives exit the house wearing white gloves carrying boxes and bags and immediately i rush over to one of them.

"'scuse me, wheres Ashley, she lives here? has something happened to her" i ask trying not to think of the worst

"shes down at the hospital I'm afraid" the man replied

'im afraid'....what happened to her? what did he mean

"okay thank you" i respond before heading towards the hospital but as i look back, i could have sworn i saw someone familiar helping out with a load of boxes from the house.

i brush the thought off and make a stop by a corner shop to buy a bouquet of Red Roses and dark chocolate (her faves).

I head into the hospital clutching the box and flowers not wanting a single petal to fall out. I avoid asking reception for her location so i head down the corridors in search of Ashley.

with no luck i head back to reception in hope they would give me her room number even though i probably wont be allowed to visit. Its the only option i have since it would take to long the search such a big hospital like this.

i stand at the receptionists desk and wait as she finishes her phone call.

"hello Can i help you?"

"yeah im looking for someone who was admitted here could you tell me where i'd be able to find her"

"name?"

"Ashley Thorpe"

"ahh yes the girl who was admitted here as her dad went on the run, yeah ill see which room shes in?"the receptionist said typing up on her computer.

Ashleys dads on the run!? he put her in hospital? What the fuck!

"here it is, she's in room 215 which is just down... wait whats your name?"

"Adam Heath..." my voice faids knowing what shes gonna say

"you cant visit her im afraid" she said

"Oh come on..." i moan

"Family Only !" She replied

"but she has no family right now" i answer back

"Well you'll just have to wait a few more days" she says proceeding back to her work

"FEW MORE DAYS" i yelled

"shh you are in a hospital and you're voice is disrupting the other patients so please leave before i request someone to escort you" she threatens

Bitch. Though i dont say it out loud. Instead i request for her to leave my bouquet and chocolates in Ashleys room and turn away from the desk but just as im about to walk towards the exit i see doctors running in from a corridor nearby

"Watch out!" one warns running along past me with other doctors and nurses while dragging a bed with them. i couldnt quite get a clear glance of what the emergency was but i could feel my tears run down my cheek as i noticed that the person lying in the bed was Ashley with a Oxygen mask on her face.

And she was unresponsive.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Authors note

Sorry i haven't updated or a while, I've kinda been working a new book since this book is sadly close to an ending. Don't worry, id say there's at least 5 more chapters to go if not then more (we shall see).

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...

i really feel for Adam.

let me know what you think.

Thx

Amy Xx