Nightmares?!

I lock myself in my room and get ready to go to sleep. It's the only thing i can do after such a horrible day at school.

"please...." Mr Fletcher's voice says "tell me if I'm right or wrong?"

my hearts racing and i don't know how to respond. so i don't.

he slowly approaches me and sits next to me on the desk to comfort me "I'm right aren't i? there are people in your classes that hurt you and leave these bruises on you and that's why you hate them so much right?"

"no" i mumble and now i regret telling him

"no? I'm not right?"he questioned

"no you're not right" i confirmed

"then what? you can tell me" he replied

"i can't" i cry

then immediately i wake up. If only it was just a nightmare.... but its not. That was exactly what happened today after school. My choice of telling him the truth is coming to get me and now i don't know whats gonna happen.

i check the time. i was only asleep for 20 minutes but it felt way longer.

Worse thing is, i lied to my dad when he asked if i mentioned anything about what was happening at home. I had to, though technically i did still tell him some truth about how 2 girls strangled me. i just didn't tell him the whole truth.

And....Sir may not have pushed me to tell him what was actually going on because he could see i was really upset and crying so he changed topics and started talking about whether i wanted to exchange classes after Jesslyne almost strangled me to death. He didn't want to make me feel worse but that doesn't mean he's not gonna ask again later. maybe even tomorrow.

I hate my life so much. Why can't things be so much easier? or why cant i just get on with my life without hassle?