visitation?

Recap

its been soooo long since i updated so here's a recap.

The investigation team announced on the news that they think they have found some important evidence that might help with the case but they still need witnesses to come forward.

after Adams visit to hospital to see Ashley someone claiming to be her dad requested a visit so Adam had to leave and then him Luke and Lucy met at the police station after hearing the news to give their witness statements.

school is closed for all student but will be open possible next week because only 2 - 3 teachers were able to give statements and cctv was provided.

so on with the story.....

................................................................................................................................

Ashley's POV: Hospital

When the man entered my room and told me that my dad was here to visit butterflies filled my stomach. my heart started to race but i didn't want to let the pain show.

Bless Adam. He looked just as angry as i did only i didn't want to show him i was scared otherwise Adam would never leave. I know it would have been better and more bearable if Adam was with me to keep me safe but there's no way I'm risking his life either.

I love him.

I cant do that to him.

I would never want to see him in the situation i was in.

And that why i did it. that's why i told him to go "its fine Hun, he cant hurt me here." i said confidently. The words playing over and over in my head.

Of course i wasn't confident but i had to pretend to be, to keep him safe.

And i guess  maybe just maybe, i wanted to believe it was true ....that my dad could never hurt me in hospital cause I'll be well protected but lets be real.... its all a fantasy..... all i can do is have my fingers crossed he doesn't dare touch me.

fingers crossed x

I watched as the man escorted Adam out of the room and showed him the path towards the exit. Adam leaves and the man comes back in.

"Right miss, will you be okay on your own for now....ill just head down to where your father i think is and bring him up" the man spoke

"okay" i replied feeling really uneasy about this situation

the man leaves the way he came and closes the door behind him. he gestures through the window of the door '2 minutes'

so i wait.....

and i wait....

and i procrastinate....

and i wait.

"sorry to keep you waiting Miss Thorpe but here we are"

my heart was beginning to race.... i don't know if i can do this anymore

oh and it really doesn't help that my heart rate monitor is showing my crazy heart rate.

oh shit oh shit what do i do

i see "father" walk in after the man holding a bunch of flowers.... which aren't roses cause the guys doesn't know what i like.

he gives a creepy grin.

"right ill leave you two to it" the man says leaving us be......

Oh shit indeed!

.....................................................................................................................................

Authors note

Boy do i love cliff hangers 😂😂😂

sorry but just had to..... as if i was gonna spoil my surprise now ;)

well what do you thinks gonna happen....

soz its been so long since i last wrote..... i wud love to blame it all on my exams and holidays and bla bla but tbf its also mostly because I'm lazy 😂 oops.

hope u liked this chapter....

Amy Xx