Father?

Visitors POV

It was weird walking into the hospital to see Ashley again. Its been days since....you know the incident. I know under the circumstances I don't exactly have the rights to visit her but clearly i don't take no for an answer.

I walk into the building clutching a bunch of flowers in my hand... if I'm honest i don't even know what they are or what kind of flowers Ashley likes but its better than nothing, I hope.

I walk over to the receptionist and request to see her. They don't question who I am Thank God and direct me to her room.... something along the lines of "going down the corridor, turn left then right after climbing the stairs"

... or was it right then left....?

well either way it doesn't matter but I got confused somewhere in those instructions and found myself where I wasn't supposed to be. Thankfully I bumped into a guy named Alex who works at the hospital as an anesthetist. He knew I was lost and said he would return after a minute or so to show me where to go.

He went the direction I came to look for Ashley's room and a minute later returned and said "yeah I've found her room come with me" he said as he took me up a flight of steps and showed me her room. Not once did he ask who I was, so I am well lucky.

We reached her door and he said, "right person yeah?" so, I took a look through the door window

And "yep that's her".

"good" Alex said pleased with his mission "oh and I hope your daughter gets well" he said before walking into the room to welcome me in.

Now I see why he didn't ask who I was. He basically just guessed.

It was weird to be here seeing Ashley after everything that happened and what I did. I have a lot of explaining to do. She was staring at me and the flowers i was clutching which made me scared....I made her scared, I could tell by her eyes (and the fact that her heart rate monitor was showing crazy lines that she was trying hard to ease a little) which kind of made me feel bad i don't know why.

Anyways eventually Alex left us be and closed the door on his way out. leaving a bit of awkward silence and somewhat tension in the air.

I walk to the side of the bed and placed the flowers I got her on the table in a vase of red roses someone must have got her.

Roses.

Damn?!

great i failed miserably at getting nice flowers then...!

"Mr Fletcher? what are you doing here"

Great! I've got some explaining to do...

................................................................................................................

Authors Note

well thats a surprise.... everyone nearly forgot about Mr Fletcher ey

as if her father would visit

... but what does sir mean he has explaining to do.....

hmmmm.......

this book is so close to the end i can taste it

hope you liked this chapter

Amy Xx