truth

dear diary,

i woke up today still hoping for maybe a small chance my dad would let me out and feed me but no that's too much to ask apparently.

It is so unfair.

I'm stuck in my room bored to death just on my phone and my laptop or reading, which isn't too bad but i just want to have breakfast or something or go out somewhere even if it's just to buy my dad drinks as per usual.

1pm....reading my library book

1:30pm....watching Riverdale on Netflix full seasons again

3:45pm....homework

4pm.....gave up homework and now watching Hollyoaks on phone

6pm....read library book again

I'm probably gonna have to do that all on repeat if i don't get released soon and yeah i could just escape through my window again and come back later but I'm not willing to take the same risk twice. i was lucky enough not to get caught first time round but again could be whole lot worse even if it is just to go out to buy breakfast.

........

half an hour later my door opens and my drunk father enters stumbling as he does so. He chucks my bedroom key at me and mumbles "you can go downstairs now"

wow there really must be a God

"I SAID YOU CAN GO DOWNSTAIRS, SO MOVE IT" he repeats startling me and without a sound I exit my room leaving my key on the bed and stuffing my phone in my pocket as i exit.

But as i approach the top of the stairs i see myself tumbling....did my feet slip on the top step i don't know. I cant see anything and as i fall down the stairs, my head bangs against each wall either side of me and occasionally against the stair barrister....after such a long flight of steps i finally come to a halt and my phone thankfully undamaged, lands nearby but out of reach. My back is in agony, i can barely move, my head is in so much pain and i begin to feel a migraine overwhelm me.

I open my eyes to find my dad standing at the top of the stairs smirking.

He pushed me didn't he? why?

slowly, trying not to stumble because of his drunk state, he walks down the steps which cannot be a good sign so i try my hardest to get up off the floor but my back won't allow me and my arms and legs are too weak to hold me up. My tears start to brim my eyes and then his face stares down at me lying on the floor.

"Bitch you thought you could have gotten away with your stunt" he says as he steps on my already painful right leg and digs my leg deeper to the ground. Unable to fight back all i can do is scream with my tears beginning to fall down.

"wwhat sttunt" i stutter trying hard to fight the pain

"you know EXACTLY what I'm on about, don't lie. You thought you could get out through the window and go to that party, huh? you messed with the wrong guy." he says now pressing his leg down onto my stomach making it so hard for me to breathe and it doesn't help with my asthma either.

"you knew? then why didn't you say anything sooner?" i question breathing deeply struggling to remove his heavy boot of my stomach.

"i wanted to make you pay" he says pushing down even harder that i wouldn't be surprised if my ribs were breaking.

"please...."i cry out unable to take the pain

"you know i was gonna let ya out on friday to give ya dinner but when i came into your room and saw you weren't there i knew where you had gone....i let you have your fun so now i get the fun i deserve" he says letting me go as i roll onto my side hugging my stomach.

"cross me again with a stupid stunt like that and you will soon be sorry" he says before kicking me really hard in the stomach and walking away leaving me in so much pain to last me a full week of agony at school.

"may that be a warning to you" my dad yells from the kitchen.

i cant take this anymore. He takes things too far.

Now, i don't feel the urge to eat anymore.

struggling to move i stretch my arm out to reach my phone but it was too hard for me. i wasn't going to give up though no matter how much he had tortured me. In the end i got it and attempted one more time to get up on my feet but as before, my legs were incapable of moving and my arms were no help let alone my back but using my arms i slowly pulled myself (more like dragged) to the stairs and got up on each step carefully.

Once i reached the top step i slowly stood up using the walls surrounding me to hold me up and limped down to my bedroom and locked myself in using the key i left on my bed. After doing so, i jumped in for a bath so that hopefully it would soothe my back and all the pain and as doing so i could hear my dad rattling the my locked bedroom door handle.

"ha don't you want food then girly" he said in a childish voice

i don't respond

"no comment? okay, starve till school then see if i care" he laughs walking away.

no of course he wouldn't care. he never does and never will.

I sigh and get out of the bathroom feeling slightly better. I lie on my bed to prevent my injuries from getting worse and all i can do now is just wait till i can get out of here tomorrow and appreciate a week at school. Thank God.

..........................................................................................................................

Authors note

damn the poor girl...

I'm starting to hate her father more and more and i bet i'm not the only one.

thank goodness she has school which means less time for torture at home for the week until the weekend.

whats gonna happen next...?hmmm

find out soon...

Amy Xx