Secrets are best kept secret

i watch as Adam slowly exits the classroom and i turn to look at Mr Fletcher who walks over to close the door fully....

Great. whatever he wants to talk to me about is serious and now i have no escape route unless if i chose to jump out the window.

"so what did you want me for sir" i say trying not to sound displeased

"i wanted to know how you fit in your class?" he asked

my jaw drops slightly....why would he be asking that, hes just a supply teacher who barely knows me

"umm...fine."i reply he could see i was confused by why he was questioning

"you're wondering why i ask right?" i nod in response. Duh.

"well, please don't feel any hate towards me but i feel like you don't fit in with the people in this class. obviously you have your friends but i cant help but notice that everyone else in your class seem to be people you hate" he explains

.... and hes not wrong at all but i cant let him know that. what right does he have to judge me anyways!

"yeah sure i don't fit with the rest of them cause I'm not like them sir, that's why i chose who i was friends with carefully, but what makes you think i hate everyone else in my class?and why does it concern you?" i respond

"firstly, you looked to your left when you asked that question which shows a sign that you know I'm right..."

"that could mean anything, and you haven't answered my second question sir" i snapped  without intending to.

"its concerning because, why do i feel like you're hate towards others is effecting you and hurting you?"

"what do you mean?" i hesitate

"again you looked to your left"

"yeah well again you didn't answer my question"

he sighs and opens the door for me to exit...

"i wont tell anyone anything and i want to see you today after-school to discuss things further..."

"but sir..."

"no excuses please, i want to resolve this issue with you cause i know there are things you are hiding from me so today after-school no fail." he says handing me a late note for my french class and a after-school request note and I'm left stunned.

Great. I'm stuck in school to explain my emotions with a teacher who barely knows me after-school and that means i will get to home late meaning more bruises from so-called father of mine.Cant wait....

..................................................................................................................................................................

authors note.....

Poor girl...feel bad for her

sooo sorry i didn't update for a while i had a heel week of exams which went pretty well tbf.

hope you enjoyed this part. I will try update soon since i have more time XD

Amy Xx