Survive

Hey guys so sorry about the chapters being short but in my defense I update every day and authors with longer chapters do it like once a week, or longer. It really is hard work.

Infuriated.

That was the only word that could possibly describe how I feel right now. My heart is contained by emotion of anger, hatred, foolishness, and fear. Not fear for myself, but for Luke.

  Cody had promised that if Louis and I did whatever he wanted, Luke wouldn't be touched. And now all of the sudden, Luke has to participate in our "Special movies". He shouldn't be participating in anything that has to do with those psychos. I want him away from them forever. I do all that I can to protect him from them, which is my will to survive. Doesn't Cody have enough already? Fucking pervert.

  Luke can't know about the deal I made with Cody about him. I know he'll do something to stop it, perhaps make a deal with Cody similar to mine. I can't have that happen, so I can't yell at Cody until we are in private, like when I made the deal. I put my self control that was into use just an hour ago in front of me and keep my mouth shut.

  Calum, Michael, Louis and Luke, who all have to do this, have eyes filled with fear, Louis' filled with confused anger as mine are. Sonny has to participate as well, but she seems fine with it. She probably wouldn't mind giving Cody a blowjob or two, or even JIE for that matter. Whore.

  "Now all of you back to your room this instant. Get a good nights rest so that you can be in tip top shape for tomorrows work," Sonya says.

  We all hurry back to our room, wanting to get as far as way as possible from Cody, Sonya, and Jie. I try hard to remember the door I entered from. The hallway that I had walked into on my birthday is no where in sight, I have no chance of running away next time we have a game. We are obviously no where near that area. I would rather not try to find it, not when I could risk a repeat of last escape plan.

  We shut the door, sitting down and back into our crowded bundles within each other for comfort, excluding Sonny.

  "You guys alright?" Violet asks Louis and I.

  "We will be fine," Louis says.

  "You sure he didn't do anything to you Lou?" Liam asks.

  "Do you see my organs pouring out?" Louis asks.

  We are silent for a couple of moments, just staring into no where and silently appreciating that we have each other. I don't know how long its been since we've been here. We have grown very fond of the new boys, we consider ourselves all as one now.

  "I'm scared," Harry says in a sad whisper, barely audible but still sounding like he intended it to come out a scream.

  "Everythings gonna be alright Harebear," Zayn says.

  "No it's not. We are going to die, or at least die inside," Niall says.

  "Everyone's going to die eventually. Appreciate that right now, all of us are alive," Zayn says.

  "I'd rather of already died," Louis mumbles, and for his sake all of us pretend we don't hear.

  "Its what I deserve anyways. If we are in a life risky situation, please none of you stop me from receiving any pain," Calum says.

"Calum please stop already! It isn't your damn fault, it's none of ours!" Phoenix says, obvious frustrated.

  "WANNA KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I HADNT DARED MEL TO COME IN HERE? WE'D ALL BE CARRYING ON WITH OUR EVERYDAY LIVES, AND ASHTON WOULD STILL HAVE A LIFE!" Calum outbursts.