I need you

Suggested Music:

Please don't go-Barcelona

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER

  We had found out later that Zayn had broken a couple ribs and bruised up his face and chest a quite bit. Once Harry had regained himself, he had no memory of what had been done to him. It was a lot better that way, for his sake. Everyone else had remembered clearly what happened, and the people who were in my group had done the exact same thing everyday since then. I didn't cry anymore, and we no longer had to be chained. We had grown accustom to the routine and it no longer was a big shock or trauma. Now, we were able to get a lot more into character, which pleased Cody. Apparently, it pleased thousands of perverts. Cody had showed us his blog, and there were thousands of adults who were supposably married buisnessmen secretly subscribed to him and watched our videos, meaning about a thousand creeps were talking about Mel Meow. But we've grown to accept our fate, and now it's not as bad.

  By now, Zayn and Faye had considered each other their loves as Louis and I. I know Violet and Niall loved each other as well, but they are too shy to admit it.

  I had asked Cody what the date was today, and he told me it was June 30th, 2012. That was crazy, because the day we were captured was my birthday on March 16, 2012. We would've been out of school already, Calum and Nohemi would've graduated. So would Zayn and Louis, from what Louis told me. Louis supposed to be a junior, but he was so smart he moved up a grade. The funny thing is that the same thing happened with me; I'm supposed to be a sophomore, but I was really smart in first grade so I went automatically to third when it was over.

  Tomorrow is the start of July, which is my favorite month of the year. Not only is it purely summer, but I have so many memories from it every year from swimming, the beach, and automatic freedom with my friends. It really helps me gain my sanity back from the school year. July is also Ashton and Luke's birthday. Ashton was always so excited to turn sixteen so he could drive, it was a shame he came so close.

  Sonny had spent more time hanging out with Cody's gang than in a room with us. Ever since she started using Harry, she's been part of them.

We had been sitting silently for a while now, thinking to ourselves and not really having anything to say.

  "I don't know how much longer I can do this," Michael said suddenly.

  "We've already done it for forever, what else do we have?" Violet says.

"I want to die, it should've been me who got killed," Calum said.

"Don't fucking say that, Calum," Phoenix snaps.

  "I agree," Louis says sadly.

  "Louis you held it together for the past seventeen years you could wait a little more," Zayn says.

  Louis gazes sadly, pain in his eyes.

  "I'd rather be dead than live through this, we're not even fucking alive anymore. Look at us!" Luke said, and he was right. All of us had lost a shitload of weight, smelled and had rugged hair, lost color in our skin and light in our eyes. We were broken, felt disgusted, and hopeless.  "Just promise none of you will leave. I can only stand living with you here. Please don't go," Harry said.

  No one responded.

  "Harry's right, we have to all live for each other," Faye said.

  It was accurate. I definately couldn't of done this on my own. 

  "What do you think he's doing about us being gone?" Louis asks Liam, and I know he's referring to the evil widower of the woman who adopted the boys.